Thy day it starts

Beep! beep! beep! Ugh my alarm clock is so anoying BUT AT LEAST I GET TO GO TO SCHOOOOOOL YAAAY! I GET TO SEE KEVIN!!!! Omg I can't wait to give him his stuff I bought oh I'll be the very first one in the school to ask anyone to prom yaay! Well my moms calling me I better get dressed hmm what should I where to saranade my sweet KEVIN for my asking him to prom ...... Oooo I'll were my sweet heart blue and white striped dress it has an open back and a twist in the back to it looks kinda like a bow and the back is all lace but not when it gets to the butt thpugh. Oh I just can't wait any longer. Oh sorry gtg momd calling again time for the bus by I'll tell you everything when o get home by diary write you latter.
OMG I JUST WASTED MY WHOLE LIFE ON THIS I MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS WHOLE ASKING HIM THING AND GEUSS WHAT HE DIDNT COME TO SCHOOL TODAY UUUUGGGGHHHHAAAA!!! WHY why did it half to be me . why couldn't that hunky dark liped sweet blond haired tall man COME TO SCHOOL UGH!! well by for now o geuss I'm gonna go eat and watch some TV for a while I'll be back I no I will write ya latter ugh!

Hey sorry so long I got caught up in the show I was watching it was so good and then I watched the rest of the season it was the 2nd episode sorry again . well I geuss I should go to bed you know what they say as soon as you go to bed the sooner morning will come . OK now when o wake up and go to school I expect KEVIN to be there aaahhh kevin .... The love of my life.write you latter by