chapter 1

I was suddenly awaken with the aroma of bacon and eggs. I guess my mom is up for once. I get out of bed and walk down stairs.

"Violet, your up! yesterday was a long day at work and I'm delayed today. so if you want I can take you to school."

"Mom it's fine, I will walk. but can we talk about getting me a car..?"  I said quietly thinking she didn't hear.

"kiddo I'm sorry but I just can't afford it right now."

"ok, is breakfast ready?" 

"no just go get ready"

I went back upstairs turning into the bathroom. I turned on the cold water and slipped into the shower. The cold water hitting my back was very soothing and made me think.

I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I went back to my room and tried to find an outfit.  I searched my closest for a outfit. I was feeling a bit lazy today and decided on the perfect outfit, a grey nirvana shirt, black sweats, and my grey Vans. I put my blonde long hair into a messy bun and put on light mascara.

I went back downstairs with 5 minutes to eat. I took some pieces of bacon and got my skate board. My school was only about 10 minutes away so it didn't take that long to get there.

Once I arrived to the front entrance my boyfriend, Tate, came up and hugged me.

"Hey babe, so I got these tickets to a event that your in to, I think it's called Magcon? Well I got you 2 VIP and thought you could take aria with you."

"Oh My Gosh, Tate! thank you so so much. your literally the best boyfriend ever." I said kissing him after.

"Well babe, we need to get to class so I'll see you after school?

"of course. well love you"
"love you to"

*after school*

I walked home, as normal. when I got home I went to my living room and started watching "The Vampire Diaries", but far one of my favorite shows. I was looking at all my social media when I saw one tweet that caught my eye...