Bonus *The Playground * continued

Okay I know I said that the last chapter would be the last but I've had a change of heart. I am so happy that my book is going to be released on 8-25-15 (my birthday hey. lol.) that I've decided to give you guys a little more. So enjoy. Please please please vote and comment.  Lots of the love Queen. Oh follow me on twitter @BeeeQueen1

"How about we get together for dinner and talk. I'll answer any questions you have then." Mark kissed her cheek then got up from the table. Grabbing a pen from his leather pants, he wrote down his number. "I look forward to hearing from you." He left the napkin on the table and walked away.

As Mark made his way through the crowd he noticed Kendal talking to Joe. Talking was more of an understatement. The way she was laughing and touching Joe's chest and arm didn't sit well with him. Kendal was outright flirting with him.

Taking a deep breath, Mark tried to get himself together as he headed in her direction. He could care less about her talking to another man. It was the fact the Kendal constantly kept pushing his buttons. She was playing with fire.

"Didn't I tell you to go home?"

Kendal could hear the anger in his voice and she loved it.

"Master you said that we weren't having a session tonight not for me to leave." Mark waned to wipe that nefarious smile right off her face.

He knew she was right. Mark never told her to go home. Kendal hoped now that her master would be vexed. The memory of her naked and chained spread eagle on his bed came to mind. Mark laid between her thighs thrusting his delicious cock deep into her while he slapped her ass. He was so angry with her that night.

"You're right." His voice brought her back to the present. "Have fun." He smiled, turned around and made his way to the exit.

As she watched him leave Kendal was more furious then before. This isn't what she had envisioned. She wanted him to drag her to his room and tie her up. She wanted her clothes ripped off. Kendal wanted to be spanked. She wanted him to pull her hair. Maybe a few lashes from his whip. What she wanted was to feel his skin next to hers. She wanted to feel him deep inside of her. Because of her actions she didn't know when she would feel it again.