Bubbles

"Thorin stop blowing those bubbles in the house!" Bilbo exclaimed while chasing after Thorin, but Thorin continued to blow bubbles.

"But its so fun BIlbo, you should try it!" Thorin said, laughing.

"You'll make a mess!" Bilbo stated while trying to reach for them out of Thorin's hands.

"Oh come on Bilbo, lighten up will ya." Thorin said backing away from Bilbo.

"I swear if you spill that I will make you clean everything!" Bilbo threaten trying to be serious.

"You can't make me!" Thorin argued back. He knew Bilbo wouldn't because whenever Thorin tried to help around the house he would always mess something up, then Bilbo would have to come over and tell Thorin to go away for him to fix whatever Thorin did. Thorin didn't mean to mess things up but he couldn't help seeing Bilbo get all serious, that made Thorin love Bilbo more.

"Please will you stop?!?" Bilbo pleaded. Thorin thought of a comprimise.

"Hmm okay but it will cost you."

"And what exactly will that be?" Bilbo asked putting his hands on his hips.

"One kiss please." Thorin answered with a big smile.

"Thorin Oakenshield, you will be the death of me." Bilbo said smiling up at Thorin. Bilbo got to his tippy toes and pecked Thorin on the lips.

"You call that a kiss Bilbo?" Thorin asked teasingly.

"You want a real kiss, I'll give you." Bilbo said, but before Thorin could do anything. He was being punched in the face with Bilbo's lips. they both fell over, the bottle of bubbles fell to the ground completely ignored. Bilbo pulled away longing to kiss Thorin again.

"Was that perfect for you?" Bilbo asked looking at Thorin with a smile.

"Everything is perfect with you Bilbo." Thorin stated, running his hand through Bilbo's soft curls.

"Your so cheesy, you know that right?" Bilbo laughed out.

"Only for you." Thorin said and brought Bilbo in for another kiss.