Chapter four

My alarm woke me up, since I've been here, I've forgotten that I still had to go to school, I mean, who wouldn't forget, am I right?

Slender said I should carry a weapon in my bag, and, Jeff being Jeff, said it should be a knife. Everyone else said to bring something different. BEN said to bring something electronic, Hoodie whispered to bring anything handy. But, seeing as I've known Jeff longest, I went with a knife. Two throwing knives and one kitchen knife, as a worst case sceneario defense.

~Timeskip brought to you by shiny knives~

I was in maths an, thanks to me zoning out, I didn't hear the teacher introduce a new kid. That is, until she made him sit by me.
Maths, the only class I can't daydream in for less than a minute, "Miss (y/n)! Please stop daydreaming about stupid CARTOON CHARACTERS!" The teacher yelled at me, "That's it, I'm out! I'm not taking 'this' anymore, if you can't tell the difference between anime and cartoons, that's your problem. But it's my life and I'll do what I want with it!" I snapped and pulled out the throwing knives. Everyone looked like they were gonna die, to be honest, they were.
"That's my girl. Put away the knives, we're going to the mansion." the new kid stated, "How do you know about the mansion?" I asked him, still holding onto my knife, "You'll see when we get there." is all he said before we left.

~Timeskip to mansion~
"Slendy! I'm hoooooooooooooooooooooome!" the kid yelled in a sing-song and girly voice, "And (y/n) too, I'm guessing?" Slender asked,
"Good, I must tell you about your powers." The whole room went quiet.