Let's Talk

Lily's POV

Finally I made it to art class 4th period, I got my sketchbook out and started drawing Nazz asleep on the table and speaking to my new best friend Kevin who seems to be very attached to me, which is cool especially for a first day. "So Lily do you feel better?" Kevin asked as I was thinking about the restroom incident. I decided not to against telling him about Marie eavesdropping on Nazz and me but I was still wished Marie hadn't heard anything."HHHEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOO!! Earth to Lily!!!" I jumped as Kevin laughed and yelled trying to get my attention, "Oh sorry Kevin, yeah I'm better thanks!!!" I said embarrassed. By the way I may remember Marie..." Kevin looks at me surprised, "Oh really tell me about it." He says with a smirk.

Once I finally finished telling him he slouches back on his seat and said,"Dang! Some history! But I do agree with Nazz on giving Marie another chance." I blushed as he said her name wait what?! I can't be blushing over a girl!! I thought to myself. I sighed "Yeah but she's not-" I cut myself off when I see the classroom door open and seeing Marie walk in, my mouth dropped making Kevin laugh and whispered, "'Here, you men? Haha what luck!! Hey you okay?" I had scooted to him looking down then I kicked him and assured him I was fine, he scowled "Goddamnit Lily!" Then I see Marie sit in a empty table and motioned me over, I told Kevin to text me later and said "Will do", Once I went over to her, I waited till she said something, though it looked like she's carefully picking her words.

"Hey..." She said, Really??? As if Nothing happened earlier!, "Hey" I said back. Marie hesitated but yet firmly told me, "I'm sorry about earlier, we got off on the wrong foot. Can you please give me another chance?"

Marie's POV

Lily blushed and tried hard not to smile, but I was glad that she wanted to but then she sternly said "No way! You eavesdropped on me and Nazz's conversation!! That was very personal and not cool Marie!" She then wraps her arms and gives a pouting lip. Damn she's so sexy and cute like that.... Come on Marie get a life! She isn't interested! I said and Wrapped my arms as well and calmly said,"Lily it's your first day back at Peach Creek, please let me be a better person, a friend to you." She thought reluctantly thought about about it and agreed, "Fine..." I Smiled and pointed to her sketchbook, "Thank you, may I please see your sketchbook?" She hesitated but gave it to me and as I looked through it I started seeing sketches of a bunch of guys and girls. I got irritated because I saw a frequently drawn guy with what seemed to be blonde hair in many poses and it....it ...I wanted to say, jealous? But Why? I don't or shouldn't like Lily!! It became more infuriating because there was one of them making out and I did my best to calmly close the book and I had to admit the drawings were amazing but that guy made me wanted Lily to myself, or to make her mind....whoa what?? Man my thoughts today!

Lily looked at me,...worried? What for? Can She read me like a book? I sighed and said, "Before I continued, I see you drew me," That's a lie I didn't even get that page, "second, who were the people in the book other than Nazz? Particularly the blonde guy?" She blushed which made me tsk and it made her jump and said, "Just people I knew back home, the guy is or was I should say was very special to me..." That it really?? I'm gonna need to investigate more and it's pissing me off so bad I didn't realize I went behind Lily and made her shiver. hhhhmmm she looks excited, I smirked and told her "Well I guess I have some questioning to do with you, Miss. Sparks." She gasped as it was making her tremble and weak on her knees but managed to say, "Ok Marie." I started clicking my tongue ring and Lily quickly snaps in annoyance,"Yeah can you not do that?!" This girl!!! She makes me wanna mess with her omg!!

I smile viciously, "I'll pick you up at your place at 6pm, be ready." Was all I said and went back to my seat.

Lily's POV

"I will", is all I said before Marie went to her seat, I took out my phone and texted Kevin and Nazz on my Iphone.

Kevin: You okay? You looked spooked...

Nazz: Did Marie do something?

Lily: *sigh* No? Um kevin do you think you could stop by after school, or take me home?

Kevin: Yeah sure thing!

Lily: Thanks, Kev! Nazz, I'm fine I'll see you in cheerleading.

I decided to text Kevin only after that.

Kevin: Lily, what's up? I know Marie said something to you it's written all over your face.

Lily: She's acting weird, I don't know maybe it's just me, she just said we needed to talk after school but she was bothered after she flipped thru my sketchbook.

Kevin: I see

Lily: btw come over for dinner later! I'm sure Edd would love that!

I saw Kevin blushed, cute.

Kevin: hehe, maybe... What time?

Lily: 5pm tonight XD

Kevin: ok

For the rest of the day Marie and I spent the whole day texting and Me and Nazz just met the other cheerleaders and our coach. The boys hit on me and Marie would make sure they didn't get to me which was cute. All was left was wait till after school.