Epilogue

I couldn't realize how fast time flew by until I was laying at my deathbed squeezing my own daughters hand.

Now your probably wondering about what happened after my high school years, where did I go, what did I do, what happened to August, did I stay with Beck?

Right after high school I moved out to my aunts despair and started going to college at the University of Virginia.
I stayed with Beck and surprisingly he stayed with me even after all the trouble I've given him. We dated for 3 more years until he proposed and I said 'yeah'. A little while after eloping we started a family of our own.

August died that summer a few days after the letter he wrote to me had been sent. The gift he gave me was his dog tag and a locket, inside it was an old picture of us when we were kids and a tiny slip of paper that read; "To the moon and back." He used that term often most likely because it was what our parents said to us when they disappeared.

So I guess everyone got a happy ending, because just like August said to me

it will get better.

~THE END~

Authors Note;
I finally, finally finished the story! I hope you like the ending I did I know I felt entirely pleased with this whole book. I was surprised I even took it this far, at first it sorta of started as an experiment and then I just kept going with it and found an end. I would like to thank everyone who's helped me with ideas and all my readers who loved it. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it, private message me anytime if you like.

Love,
Lux ;)