Part 1

Pic creds to: gothchick7 on deviantart

My little boy, Billy wanted to have his birthday at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. He wouldn't stop nagging me.
"Come on mummy, pleeaaasseee??" He whined.
"Billy, no how many time do I have to tell you?" I sternly reply. He looked at me sadly and walked into his room.

It was Billy's 7th birthday and he wanted it there? At that creepy pizzeria? Ummm, it's not like I have anything against that place but, the animatronics creep me out a bit and I've tried to steer clear of that place since 'The Bite of '87'. I just don't understand why he wants to go to that place so desperately. I guess I feel bad for him. Well he isn't going to be this young forever. Why not then. I guess I will throw his birthday party at Fazbears. Sigh.

"Hey, Billy! Come back here I've got something to say!" I call out to him. I watch him grumpily walk into the lounge and says a grumpy 'what'
"Well, I have thought about you birthday aaaannddd I thought maybe, that you could celebrate it at... Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria!" I say. The look of excitement hits his face like a train.
"OH MY GOODNESS MUM ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He yells.
"Shhh be a little more quiet or else Mrs Geofferies might come to our door and complain," Billy giggles at this comment. "But, yeah I am serious. Are you excited?"
"Hell yeah I am!"
"I'm gonna make it this Saturday okay? One day before your actual birthday," I say.
"Okay mummy thank yooouu!" Billy says as he hugs me tightly. I smile at his actions. "Oh hey mummy?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you,"
"I love you too sweetie. Hey don't you have homework?" I ask him suspiciously.
"Uhh... Maybe?" He says sheepishly.
"Well maybe you should go finish it?"
"Okay yes mum!" He yelled as he ran off to his room.

I shake my head. He's such a happy child. He is also my only child, and I don't plan to have more. Not without my partner. He died a few years ago in a car crash, no one ever found out who was involved in the accident, because it was a hit run. I still cry about that now and then.

I walk to the telephone to call Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. 1888-FAZ-FAZBEAR I type in. A person picked up the phone.
"Hello! Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria! How can I help you?" He said in an overly excited voice.
"Uh, I wanted to have my sons 7th birthday here. Is there a spot free this Saturday?" I ask.
"Uhhhhmmm...YES! Yes there is. How many kids are you inviting?"
"About five children,"
"Okay sure. I'll book you in now. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
"No no, that's all thank you, bye!" As soon as I hung up I started to get a feeling of regret. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to having his birthday there.