Part 3

I was woken by Billy screaming at the top of his lungs, "TODAY IM HAVING MY BIRTHDAY A FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZERIA AND AND AND IM GONNA GET LOTS OF PRESENTS AND AND IM GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUUUUUN!"
"Okay Billy, calm down. Go get ready for your party," I tell him. He appears in my bedroom, switches the light on, which I hiss at, to let me see that he is already dressed and had already combed his hair and everything.
"Oh so your already ready?" I say scratching my head.
"Hehe yup!" My son cheerfully says. "I can't wait! Hurry up and get ready mum so we can go!"
"Okay, okay, Billy just calm down."

I hop up out of my bed and look for something I should wear. I chose a simple grey dress out of my wardrobe and got my under garments to go have a shower. "Hey Billy, I'm just gonna have a quick shower then I'll make breakfast and then we'll go okay?" I call out walking into the bathroom.
"Okay!" I hear.

>>Timeskip<<

I finished having my shower. I walk into the kitchen to start making a quick breakfast for me and Billy before we leave. "Billy what would you like on your toast?" I ask.
"You won't let me have it..." Billy said.
"It's your birthday so I might. What do you want?"
"Nutella...?"
"Hmm... I don't know..."
"See! I knew it!"
"I'm kidding, of course you can have Nutella!" I laugh as I watch his face go from gloomy to cheerful.
"YAY!"

>>Another Timeskip lol I can't be bothered writing out breakfast 😂<<

"Okay, are we all ready?" I ask.
"Yep!" Billy said.
"Alrighty lets gooo!" I grab my handbag and my keys and we go outside into the car. I get into the drivers while Billy gets into the passenger seat next to mine. I look at him and smile. My baby boy is turning 7 tomorrow. He's grown up so fast. I then start up the engine of my car and begin to drive off.

I stopped at the traffic lights near Freddy's. As I waited I saw a familiar figure who was walking towards the pizzeria. Hey, wasn't he that person who... No. It was imagination. My paranoia and anxiety is getting the best of me again. I need to get it checked out. I flinched as I heard a car horn. The traffic lights were green. Whoops.

I drive into the pizzerias parking and we get out of the car. "Well we are here buddy," I happily inform Billy. He just grins and nods in reply. He then grabs my hand and pulls me towards the pizzeria. As we walk in, I get greeted by one of the workers. "Hello you must be the lady who organised her sons 7th birthday, am I right?" He said.
"Yes that's correct, my names Marion," I say.
"I'm Mike, your party room is this way," Mike said as he pointed, showing you where to go.
"Okay thanks,"

Billy and I head over to the party room to find that all of his friends had gotten there early. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry we are late!" I say a bit embarrassed.
"No no, it's all good, we got here earlier to help you," Freddy's mum, Jacinta.
"Oh thank you," I said.