Part 4

Okay... So the party is going quite smoothly and everything is fine so far. I hope my little boy is having fun.

I watch Billy as he sits at the table with his friends, eating pizza and waiting for the animatronics to perform.

He looks so happy...

"Hey guys! It's the Freddy Fazbear Crew up on stage to perform!!" I heard one of the workers call out. I glance towards the stage to see three robotic animals. Chica, the chicken, even though she looks more like a duck, had a bib hanging from around her neck which said 'Let's Eat!!!' The du- I mean chicken had many teeth which sorta creeped me out a little. Next there was Bonnie the Bunny, who was purple and had a guitar strung across his torso. And last, but definitely not least, Freddy Fazbear, the creepy ass bear. I think they tried to make him look more likeable by putting on a cute little top hat. I still don't understand why he was the main attraction, I mean I think Freddy is creepier than the chicken.

I can feel their soulless eyes burning right through my soul and I feel slightly uncomfortable. Why did Billy want to come here again? What is so good about these creatures?

They then begin to perform.

>>Timeskip<<

"T-t-thank you fo-o-o-or listeni-i-ng friends," the bear animatronic said. "O-oh but also-o-o there is a bi-i-i-irthday boy in th-the crowd! Why do-o-on't we all w-wish him a ha-a-appy birthda-a-ay!"

I smile as I hear everyone starting to sing the happy birthday song while Billy grins cheerfully. I then watch the animatronics leave the stage slowly. Billy runs up to me and hugs me with his tiny arms.
"Thank you mummy, this is the best birthday party ever," he says quietly. It took all my strength and will not to cry out of happiness.
"Anything for you Billy," I give a quick kiss on his cheek as he goes and runs off to play.

I smile to myself. What a happy child.

"Excuse me miss, I think there is a phone call for you," a worker calls out to me. I looked at her in a confused manner. For me? I wonder who's calling??

I walk towards the stores phone booth and the receptionist hands me over the phone. Before I answer it I saw a glimpse of purple walking into the pizzeria. Hmm why does that seem familiar..?

"Hello? This is Marion speaking," I spoke into the phone.
"Ah yes hello this is the state police,"
"Yes, what seems to be the problem sir?"
"Uh, well I'm here to inform you that we have found the man that was responsible for your husbands car accident,"

Hold on, what...?!

"Pardon me?" I ask shaking.
"Yes, we have finally found the guy who was responsible. We haven't exactly caught him yet," the officer replies.
"Mum!! Can I go watch the animatronics??" Billy tugs at my sleeve.
"Billy not now I'm busy," I tried to shush him. "What do you mean you haven't caught him yet?"
"But mu-"
"Billy I'm in a very important call at the moment, could you please wait a moment!" I yell at him. He frowns and looks at the ground. He nods and then walks away sadly. Shit sorry Billy but I'm quite busy right now...
"Sorry could you repeat that officer?"
"I said that he is on the run. We are currently searching for him since he already has a record on killing 3 other people,"
"What?!"

>>Billy's POV<<

I guess I'll just go watch them anyway. "Hey Freddy, Sammy, Marcus and Zach! Let's go watch them perform again!" I call out to my friends.
"Are you sure we are allowed to watch them again?" Zach asks.
"Pfft yeah of course! Why not?" I say.
"Okay then..."

We all run up to the stage. Surprisingly we were the only kids. "Where did the other kids go?" Sammy asked.

Hmm good question...

"Don't know... Let's just enjoy it. We can probably hear them better because there will be no screaming kids," Freddy says.
"Freddy is right lets just enjoy it!" I say happily. I find it funny that Freddy has the same name as the bear animatronic.

When the animatronics came on stage, they looks exactly the same except Freddy Fazbear, his suit looked slightly different and he didn't move around like a robot at all.

"Hey kids! It's one of your birthdays today right?? How about we go meet Golden Freddy? He only comes out on special days like this one!" Hmm he doesn't even sound like Freddy... Oh well. I want to go meet Golden Freddy.

He then takes mine and Marcus' hand. Marcus didn't look too happy. I wonder why...

Freddy Fazbear then takes us to another party room and tells us to wait here while he goes to get Golden Freddy.

"Hey guys... He doesn't sound like Freddy..." Marcus says quietly.
"Yeah that's because IM Freddy haha," Frederick laughs.
"Freddy, now is not the time. Marcus seems to be really serious about this situation," Samantha says cautiously looking around as if the party room creeped her out a little.
"Oh come on everything is gonna be fine stop acting like a baby!" Says Zach.
"I agree with Zach. Nothing is gonna hurt us, we are just going to meet Golden Freddy and then we are going to leave," I say cheerfully hoping to bring up everyone's spirits.
"Yeah but, what if, you know, Golden Freddy isn't who he says he is?" Marcus starts to shiver.
"Nah they're all a bunch of metal heads they don't know shit!" Zach implies.
"Language Zach," Freddy looks at Zach sternly.
"Whatever, there is nothing to be worried about!" Zach ensures as he crosses his arms over his chest.

That is when the door of the party room opens. "Hey kids, it's me Golden Freddy!" The 'animatronic' says in an overly cheerful tone. He was holding a cake in one hand. When he walks in he slowly closed the door and I saw him trying to discretely lock the door.
" I heard that it's someone's birthday today, who wants something delicious?" He places the cake down on the table and looks at all of us. Something seemed quite strange about Golden Freddy... He seemed to human-like.
-
-
-
-
-
-
That is when he pulled off the Golden Freddy head to show his pale face and purple hair. "Surprise kids," he smirked sadistically as he pulled out a knife from behind his back.

Oh no... Marcus was right...

I looked at my friends to see that Marcus was on the verge of tears, Samantha looked as if she was going to scream her lungs out, Frederick stood there still in shock and Zachary looked terrified.

The purple man lunged towards us.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*screams were heard from the distance*
-
-
-
Lol he guys I almost forgot about this book and decided to continue it. I was going to delete it but then I thought nahhhh. Anyways here you go hope you enjoyed it and the next part should be out soon ^.^