Chapter 2

Karen, Jocelyn, Katie and Jade walked into school as if they were the most popular girls in school, swaying their hair from side to side and carrying their bags on one shoulder. They all walked into their first class math class.

"Alright students please sit down" exclaimed Mrs.Nana

Karen rolled her eyes, looking down at her fingernails and picking off all her nail polish.

"We are going to go around the room and say our names and what we like to do" Mrs. Nana said pointing at Rayvin "You start."

"Hi I'm Rayvin and I love to swim" Rayvin gasped.

"Hey I'm Grant and I can do some sick moves on a skateboard" Grant said.

Karen started giggling at his voice and everyone stared at her.

"Karen do you have something to say?" Mrs.Nana asked looking all mad at her.

"His voice was cute... He's cute.. I mean no ma'am" Karen said feeling all embarrassed.

Grant laughed so loud you could hear it from Mars and the whole class stared at Karen spreading the news about her crush around the school.

"Grant, may I have a word with you please?" Mrs. Nana smiled.

Mrs. Nana and Grant went out the door and shut the door behind them.

"Grant when a girl likes you don't laugh, you've made a big mistake I want you to go in there and sit like a mature 16 year old." Mrs. Nana told Grant.

Jocelyn whispered to Karen "Damn girl you made a huge mistake."

"I know, I know I was just stuck in a daze, how did this happen." Karen said almost in tears.

"It'll be ok." Jocelyn smiled rubbing Karen's back.

The door opened and Grant came in looking over at Karen, he walked over and patted her on the head "I'm sorry Karen" he exclaimed.