Chapter 4

Karen had arrived home "Mom, mom!!!"

"Yes darling?" Her mother questioned

"I have my first date at the movie theater tonight!!" Karen shouted in excitement.

Her dad walked into the kitchen at the moment, and stood there silently.

"Congratulations darling!" Her mother said

"A what now Karen?" Her father yelled.

Karen rolled her eyes and walked upstairs to get ready.

"Hmmm... What should I wear?" Karen said in her head.

Karen pulled down 3 dresses, one pink and green ruffle dress, a strapless mint green diamond dress, and a green long sleeve skater dress. She picked out the strapless mint green dress, because she wanted to look nice and not horrible.

She grabbed her diamond hand clutch and threw in some emergency dress tape, money, her phone, mascara and lip gloss.

It was then around 7:30 and Karen got a text from Grant.

Hey, should my parents drop us off at the movies or will yours? - Message received from Grant at 7:31

I think it will be better if your parents bring us. - Message received from Karen at 7:33

Alright. - Message received and read from Grant at 7:36

Karen then put her phone back in her clutch and started practicing kissing her arm just in case she had her first kiss from Grant.

Ding dong!! Mom opened the door.

"Hello! You must be Karen's date." Mother exclaimed.

"I sure am! Is she ready?" Grant said jumping up and down.

"Karen! Your date is here!" Mother screeched

Karen started prancing down the stairs all excited and ready for the scary movie. Grant stared at Karen as if she was an angel flying down from heaven.

"My lord." Grant said to himself still staring at Karen.

"Okay you two have fun now! And stay out of trouble." Mother slammed the door.

Grant took Karen's hand and started walking for the car door. Grant opened up the back seat door and let Karen in, and then he hopped in.

"This is going to be the best night ever!" Karen yelled.

"It sure will be. Hey I have a question?" Said Grant running at her arm.

"What is it?" Karen asked.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" Grant mumbled.

"No, not yet. Karen announced looking into Grant's beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Grant grabbed on to Karen's left cheek and slowly came closer and closer, at this point Karen was scared. Grant gave Karen a little peck on the lips and smiled "Your an amazing kisser Karen."

"Thank you love." Karen confessed.