*The Lily in the Eagles Eyes (Betrayal)

Since the past, there have been entities that control the equilibrium of life. Ever since creation, they were there but were never known by mortals for they were hidden and cannot be acknowledged as they were made to be. The reason is that these beings were created in order to make the fate of all living creatures before hand. Their duty could not be told nor seen as the keepers of destiny itself. Nobody knew how they were made. They came to this universe together with their master, the Omnipotent creator living in the vast skies.

There are three of them who possess the power to direct time and fate. The eldest, the one who foretells good fortune and a being's future is known as Predestine. She has the power to predict the outcome of all pleasant incidents. The scroll is her symbolic object and the Unisepra, a creature with the body of a huge snake, wings of a dragon, a horn of a unicorn on its head and eyes that can see the past, present and future is her sacred beast. The middle or second, who is Time itself was named Crosaire (crow-seyr). She holds time in her hands that gives her the power to manipulate it. Her beast is the Mnemore (ne-mo-ree), the creature of memories with the body of a cat, a long tail and a silky thin and translucent shoal as its wings or material for flight. And the last, the youngest among all, the foreteller of bad destiny or misfortunes who holds the crystal of ill fate and master of Dyscelion, being of destruction, a creature which cannot be seen by humans nor divinities, his master named him Doom.

These three sibling essential beings know well what occur and may occur in this strange world and has the human beings', magical creatures' and deities' lives in their hands. But then, there is one incident that will turn their control of every one of these things into mortal hands...

It was at a time when the land of Glorification, known the be as Exelfa Realle had an extravagant celebration for the engagement of His majesty, Prince Gerard Reimn Evoneirre to a noble young lady, daughter of the King's most loyal and trusted adviser, Lady Zepherine Haulicina Clarisse Sororia Sanctere. Every noble family from the 6 Kingdoms including the hosting land was invited to witness the said occasion. The King was overjoyed for he will soon leave his throne to trusted hands. After the prince and his fiancée are married, the King will abdicate the throne and a new ruler will rise from his son and his wife.

"To my most beloved royal guests, to my friend noble men and women, here I am before you to say that I am greatly honored to give you this celebration of the engagement of my son Prince Gerard and Lady Zepherine, daughter of my best friend and trusted adviser, Lord Krishelm Thantal of the Noble house of Sanctere. I am overjoyed to witness this fateful day for soon this kingdom will have a new foundation by the hands of my son and his soon-to-be wife's rule." The King spoke as he stood by from his seat and lifted his wine glass up in front of them all. Then he turned to the couple and said to them, "My son, and to his dearest fiancée, I wish for a prosperous and joyous life for you two. May the Most High bless you and the Guardians of this land guide you to be great rulers when it will both be your time."

At that night, everyone was enjoying the delicious and marvelously made banquet and the royal entertainment by a group of traveling theater performers inside the great hall of the Luminescence Palace. There was music played as couples danced in the middle of the dance floor with the romantic tune. It was a wonderful night for the guest and the King. It was also a memorable evening for his young highness and her noble young lady for the two were happy that they would soon be blessed to live together for eternity. But as the celebration continued to go on, there was a startling interruption from one of the royal guests. It was the successor to the throne of Demofreneia, Princess Guendoline Eksella Meralle Saavedra, the prince's first love.