Chapter 12: Healed

Two weeks had passed and the CD and any trace of our fling in the library was gone. Alex quit school and moved back in with his parents. Of course I was happy about that and Jayce was too.

We sat down in the airplane and waited for landing. We had been on the plane for five hours.

I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Almost here." I told him.

"I can't wait to see your mom." He said to me.

We had flew to Florida so that I could see my mom and so that she could meet Jayce. I was more than ready to see her.

******

"Hey, mom." I told her when I got out of the car. I hugged her tight.

"Hey, Riley! I missed you!" She held me for a long second.

"I missed you too, mom." I laughed.

"Okay, let me get a good look at you,"
She said to Jayce. He chuckled and held his arms out. "Wow, you're quite handsome. My name is Grace." She told him and gave him a hug.

"My name is Jayce." He told her.

"Well, let's go inside and eat!" She yelled and we walked into the house.

She made spaghetti and meatballs. We talked for hours about our plan growing up and mom talked to Jayce about, everything. I could tell she liked him a lot. We were staying for a weekend, just like when I had met his parents.

*****

After dinner me and Jayce drove to Daytona beach.

"It's so pretty out here," I told him as we walked into the water. "Don't you agree?" I asked him.

"I do." He said and smiled. He splashed his feet into the water and laughed when he saw that it had got me wet.

"Jayce!" I yelled. I laughed and splashed him back. He splashed me and I splashed him, over and over.

Before I knew it we were soaked.

"We can't go home like this." I muttered.

"Relax, I have my suit case in my trunk still. We can get clothes from there." He offered. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

The sun had been setting and the sky was fading into deep blues.

"Here you go, beautiful," He handed me a light blue shirt. "This one is my favorite shirt and I wanna see you in it." He flashed a smile and when I walked away to change he smacked my ass. I giggled.

I hopped into the back seat of the car to change. The light blue t shirt fit me like a dress. It came down to my knees.

I hopped out of the back and he looked at me and smiled.

"Damn, I think you look sexy in it, but I already wanna take it off of you." He pushed my against the car and kissed me with passion. He grabbed my jaw, locking it in place. My lips move against his and our tongues danced with each other. I let out a soft moan into his mouth. He parted my legs with his knee and pushed his hard erection against me. I shivered in pleasure.

"I want to fuck you so bad. Right here." He whispered in his deep voice.

"Fuck me then." I offered. He pulled the t shirt up and I unbuckled his pants, pulling the down just enough for his huge cock to pop out. I moaned when his cook hit my stomach. My pussy throbbed at every touch.

He slid my panties off quickly. He paused for a second, looking deeply into my eyes. Then he kissed my neck and pushed inside me. As he thrusted against me he put his long middle finger on my clit, massaging it in a circular motion. I felt weak, but so good.

"Fuck." I moaned out. My breath getting heavier.

"So tight, so sexy." He grunted.

"I'm gonna cum, oh my gosh." I panted loudly when I felt it coming.

"Wait for me baby." He told me. He thrusted deep inside me. I yelled out his name in pleasure, throwing my head back. He thrusted into me again.

We released together, moaning a melody with each other. Our breathing was heavy and he put his forehead against mine.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

We were both panting.

****

"So Jayce," My mom said while we sat at the kitchen table."How much longer until you graduate college?" She asked. She knew he was an intern.

"Well, all I have to do is finish teaching the business class at Riley's college this semester and I'm done. I should graduate in the fall." He explained.

"That's perfect, because Riley graduates in the winter." She looked at me and smiled.

"That's great," He looked at me and smiled. "I can't wait to watch her walk across the stage." He looked back and my mom.

"You're to sweet." She told him and giggled.

"He really is." I laughed.

"Can't help it," He said. "Do you guys want to go out and get some stuff from baskin robins?" He asked.

"How about you and Riley go, I'm so sleepy, I need a nap." She laughed, getting up from her seat.

"Are you sure, mama?" I asked.

"I'm sure, I'm old. I need to rest." She said.

"You're only 52, that's hardly old." I told her. "But get some rest, I love you."

"I love you too." She said back and went into her bedroom.

*****

"What do you want?" Jayce asked me as I pondered through the ice cream flavors.

"Hmm," I pointed at the flavor I wanted. "I want this chocolate chip cookie dough." I told the man serving the ice cream.

"Nice choice, I'll take that too." Jayce told him.

"Alright. Any other toppings?" He asked.

"Ohh, I want some M & M's and some whip cream. Yes, I definitely want whip cream." I told him excitedly. I stuck my tongue out and bit it while I focused on him making my ice cream.

I heard Jayve chuckle and I turned my attention to him. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"I love the way you look when you're focused. And how you told him the toppings you wanted. You said them like you just couldn't wait." He laughed again.

"Ice cream is great." I said to him, playfully hitting his arm.

"Yeah, so are you." He muttered.

"Here you go." He handed us our ice creams and Jayce payed him the $7.25 he owed.

"Today has been great." I told him, licking my ice cream.

"Yeah, it has," He said and then licked his ice cream. He had accidentally got some on the top of his lip. "I can't even eat properly." He laughed.

Before he could wipe the ice cream off, I swiped my finger across his lip, and licked it off of my finger. I looked up at him and he was staring down at me.

"What?" I asked, trying to read his expression.

"Nothing, I just really fucking love you." He told me and pushed me closer to him as we walked along the sidewalk. "And that was so sexy to watch." He took his extra hand and grabbed my ass. I gasped and looked up at him, he was smirking.

"I love you too, Jayce." I smiled and put my head on his broad shoulder.

We would walk around the city all day long, talking about everything there is to talk about. We'd never get bored, just very sleepy. And then we'd go home and sleep together in silence, with our heartbeats making a tune. Nothing else. Just us. Just him.