WHAT?

Coincidentally, Johnathon, my nemesis since creation crashed into me this morning and all my  books got scattered everywhere. How embarrassing! First day back and the world was already crashing on me. Frustration, anger and emotions that i have yet to put a name to were boiling in me till i was snatched back to reality, or what seemed to be by a stunning young figure stopping right beside me. 

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need any help?" 

" No, no i'm fine i said awkwardly"

With the sun directly above and about 96 degrees of torture i could hardly see her face but i could feel that she was a goddess. -Yeah, my goddess instincts are pretty high. 

Trying my best to get a glimpse  of the angel  that stood before me, i hurriedly picked up my belongings and scampered on my two feet. 

As i stood up i regretted every thought my mind processed in the last 3 minutes. I'm not sure if my heart brokenness showed or disappointment but i sure hope it did. It was Alba, my ex from 10th grade. i thought she moved away? i thought she was 5600 miles from here. why is she back? Urgh why does the universe hate me? fuck this i'm going to class. 

The Alba and Alvin story was all too well-known. maybe the whole of Connecticut even knew who knows? news spread like wildfire after all. Oh so typical..family rivalry, her mom moved her away so we could no longer be friends..blah blah blah...It had taken me over a year to get over her and now what? FML.