Deflower

I didn't know what to say..far less think. I'm at a loss for words for the first time in my life. 

I reassured her that i'd be gentle and she'll enjoy it. I made up my mind that i'd take it real slow and ensure that she enjoys it. 

I can't remember but through the make out session ended up on top grinding on my fully erected 8 inch cock. At that point i couldn't decide what was more erotic, her perfectly toned naked body or watching her grind on me like a pro. i quickly switched over and pulled her panties off. She seemed to shy away for a few seconds but i leaned over to kiss her and she spread wide open for me in response. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and felt her body respond in approval. I quickened the pace and now i could her her moans in between my kisses. She was so wet for me. 

I inserted one finger in and i think i heard her gasp. Her hold on me tightened a little but she let go when i began to finger fuck her slowly. I could hear that she was enjoying it. To my surprise she whispered , 

" I'm ready" 

I removed my pants and grabbed some condoms from the drawer. She took one and put it on me. I found myself extremely nervous but i managed to hold still over her while i leaned in one time to passionately kiss her fear away. As the tip entered i could see that she was being brave for me. i reassured her that i wont hurt her. 

Who would've thought that after 20 minutes she'd be on top of me screaming my name and playing with her sexy, perky C cup boobs. I loved seeing her like this. I couldn't take it much longer so my hands took the place of hers and soon i leaned in to  let my lips take over. She tasted so good. It made me wonder what her clit tasted like.. something i'd know before the night was over. Her moaning was escalating and i knew that she was on the brink of cuming for me so i thrust deep inside of her and soon enough her juices were all over my thigh. I did cum with her i wanted to give her all the pleasures she needed. 

I bent her over  and looked at the pussy masterpiece in front of me. I couldn't help but licked it. I really wanted to know how she tasted. 

"Oh my gosh she tasted of rainbows and cupcakes and sprinkles and chocolate and candy ice cream. Why does she taste so damn good. "

 I licked again but this time i made my tongue explore her tiny hole. i heard her moan against the pillow so i continued my sweet torture. I put one finger inside her and fingered her all the while my tongue still exploring her juicy pussy. I could feel her pussy get tense so i stopped and thrust my dick inside her hard. Her body tensed so waited for her to get comfortable. When she relaxed i thrust hard again. She screamed out in pleasure. I continued my deep thrusts and i loved the way my name sounded on her tongue while i destroyed her with pleasure from behind. 

" Oh my God i'm cuming Alvin " 

" No, Baby wait for me, Cum with me baby"

Three deep, painful  thrusts later i spew my hot seed deep inside her and she squirted all over my bed. We both lay spent on the bed panting and reminiscing on the past two hours. I could care less that we were laying in her juices. Not that i could move anyway. I was exhausted but satisfied.