MEMORIES

I could remember almost vividly how we used to sneak out to the back of my house and we'd just stand there making out, getting to third base while she moaned in my ear and i in return getting blue balls for days or having to jerk off to her partial nudes every night before bed. things which never mattered to me because i loved her that much and i knew in time that it would get better...you know.. " Good things come to those who wait " or so i thought.

I remember that night at Nate's birthday party. We ditched it and went over to maggie's house whose parents were out. That was the night i laughed so much. We just enjoyed each other's company. We laughed, we cuddled, we talked about our life. what could be and what would be. This may have been my happiest moment with her.

Although these sweet, non intimate moments were perfect, our intimate moments were something to live for. I remember the first time she touched my dick. i remember how she gasped and got scared when she felt how huge it was . I assured her that i'd never hurt her and if it hurt at first i promised her that it would be the first and last time. The first time she put it in her mouth.I could see the change in her body language and i loved watching her suck me like a kid with candy.