Back to reality

I wanted to talk to her so badly since our nostalgic meeting in the parking lot but i used every restraint in my body to walk away from her or her friends every day.

It'd been 3 weeks since school reopened and now i had been seeing her less and less. Every single day i convinced myself that i was doing what was best for everyone. By the way did i not mention that i had a girlfriend? An ex was an ex for a reason right? - Let that denial sink in.

Tuesday morning i walked into the hallway, immediately spotted my girlfriend. I walked up to her and kissed her as passionately as i could. Even more passionate than when i'm fucking her eyes out on my bed every Thursday night while my parents are out on date night. i was mighty jolly today.

Well that was short lived. I turned to walk to my locker when i caught a glimpse of Alba right next to the water fountain. I couldn't help but feel regret for the kiss i had just passionately planted on Dana's lips. Why were my emotions always fighting whenever i got the slightest glimpse of her? I need this to stop.

Once again my attention was redirected to Claude who was handing out fliers to his back to school party. I watched as he handed Alba the flier and she walked away with Maggie.