S I X

Grayson's pov

I woke up, face to face with my girl. Her hair was falling out of her bun, she had some drool, looking below her lip and on the pillow. I chuckled quietly, and untangled myself from her and got up and walked to the kitchen. I've had this planned out for awhile. I've been watching her. Sounds creepy, but I've had a crush on her for a long time. I knew Jackson bullied her, and I told him numerous times to leave her alone. But he just doesn't listen. So, I had to say something to him, infront of her. So he would get the point. She is my girl. So I had all of this planned out. I had a feeling she wasn't abused, but I wasnt sure. Now I know. And I'm not letting anyone hurt her now.

"good morning." I turned around and Ainsley was standing in the hall, looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"good morning princess. How did you sleep?" I asked her.

" I slept great, actually. It was the best sleep since..." she trailed off, not wanting to finish that sentence.

"Hey, hey. You don't have to tell me anything right now." I said, cupping her face. She blushed and looked down. I decided to change the subject.

"After we eat, we're going to get you some clothes." I noticed how her eyes held no life and I noticed how she would try to hide certain parts of her from me. Like her wrists.

"Ainsley... Can I ask you something?" I said.

"yeah, sure."

"Do you self harm?" Her face paled and I took that as a yes.

"Y-Yes, Im sorry Grayson!" Her blue eyes filled with tears.

"Baby... Calm down! I'm not mad. I just want you to promise you won't do it again."

She looked down and she whispered, "I can't promise..."

I sighed, "come on." I got up and grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom.

"Grayson wha-"

"Tell me what you see."

"I see a mistake." she said.

"You know what I see?" I said, "I see a strong, beautiful, girl. I see a girl that has been through so much. I see S girl who needs to know how beautiful she really is."

"Grayson..." She whispered.

"Ainsley, look. I think you're perfect. I think you're the strongest person I've met. I think all you need is someone to help you. And you have someone. You have me." I looked at her lips and then her eyes.

Fuck it. I thought, and grabbed the back of her head and slammed our lips together. Our lips molded together, and I swear that was the best kiss of my life. Her hands made there way around my neck and I moved mine to her waist and I pulled her closer. We pulled apart and I looked at her swollen lips, and dazed eyes.

"Soooo, shopping?" I said. She nodded and untangled her hands from my neck. As soon she did, I started to miss the feeling of her lips on mine. I missed the way she clinged to me.

Jesus Grayson, you kissed.

She walked on the bathroom and screamed for me to come to her.

"Grayson, I know are going shopping, but what am I gonna wear to the mall?" She asked.

"Just wear that and your jeans." I shrugged.

"Okay." she said and walked into the bathroom. She came back out and threw her hair into a ponytail. She looked in the mirror and saw her make a face of disgust. I decided to not saying about it.

"Ready?"