F I V E

Grayson's pov

I looked at Ainsley and sighed. I know this is so much for her to take in, but I need for her to be safe. I don't know why I feel so drawn to her, but I don't care. As long as she's safe.

"Grayson," She whispered, "are you sure he won't get me?" She asked. I dropped everything that was in my hands and ran to her. I grabbed her face in my hands and looked at her.

"I'll do whatever I can to keep our from him. You're mine. I don't care what you say, you will always be my number priority and I want to make you feel happy and safe." I said, all of that coming straight from my heart.

"Promise?" She asked, holding out her pinky. I chuckled and we locked pinkies.

"Promise." She smiled and leaned up and gently pressed her lips to my cheek. I froze and she looked down, tucking her hair behind her ear. I smiled and pulled her to me by her waist.

"You're just so damn cute." I murmured in her ear. Her cheeks lit up a pink color and she squealed before running from me. I laughed loudly and she looked at me from the couch.

"As much as I hate you spending money on me, I want different clothes." She said and I looked at my phone.

It's 8:30, it's too late to go anywhere.

"We'll go first thing in the morning, but you my lovely need to rest." She yawned and rubbed her eyes. I smiled at how adorable she is.

"I don't have any pjs." She blushed.

"You can borrow some of my clothes til tomorrow." I said and she nodded and followed me into my room. I pulled out a shirt and some boxers and handed them to her. I pointed across the hall, "that's where the shower is if you'd like to take one." She nodded and thanked me before walking into the bathroom. I sat on my bed and sighed.

Why is she so damn adorable?

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Ainsley's pov

I stepped into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Disgusting whore, no one would want you.

I'd let you kill yourself, but what's the fun in that?

Stop being such a selfish bitch. It's your fault she's gone. You're a disgrace.

No one loves you.

I let out a sob and wiped the tears off my cheeks and took off my shirt.

You make me hurt you. If you just listened.

Just die.

I'll kill you for you.

His words echoed in my head as I stared at the scars and bruises. I took off my jeans and stared at myself.

You're ugly. No one would want to be with someone like you.

Stop being such a whore.

I took the rest of my clothes off, and stepped in the warm shower. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts consume me.

"I hope your happy. She's gone because of you. She left us because she couldn't handle how much of a mistake you are."

"I'm sorry daddy. I'll do anything to make you happy." Eleven year old me sobbed.

"You'll do anything?" He smirked.

"Yes daddy."

"Die. Kill yourself." He snarled.

I snapped out of my daydream, because Grayson knocked on the door.

"You've been in there for awhile. Are you okay?" Grayson asked, in a concerned tone.

"Y-Yeah I'll be out in a minute." I said and cut the water off. I dried off and put the clothes he gave me on. I brushed my hair out with my fingers and threw it up in a bun. I walked out and walked into Grayson's room and sat on the bed.

"Don't you look extremely sexy in my clothes." He winked. I let out an embarrassed groan and blushed.

"Shut up." I whined.

He laughed and climbed into bed. I didn't realize that he had already chanted into sweatpants and a t shirt.

"Ummm Grayson." I said.

"Hmm?"

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"Right beside me." He said.

I was too lazy to fight it, and climbed in beside him.

"Goodnight angel."