Jeff the killer x male! reader part 2

if you have any suggestions on another creepypasta please tell me and warning - cursing, gay things, and some lemon? maybe XD don't like don't read blah blah blah enjoy :) (woo hoo! i did it! srry it took so long...)

you were walking around town at 9:00 p.m. 'i cant believe that happened... did i? i wonder where he went anyways...' you couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night and you were completely spacing out.

Jeff was watching your every move as you walked around town 'damn... he's so cute...' he thought as he watched you cross the street without looking, he turned his head as he heard a car speeding up going at least 60 mph. immediately he was out of the tree and sprinting towards you then not even a second later you felt something of a significant force slam into you and you landed on the lawn of some random house with the man onto of you.

you were pushed out of the road just in time so you didn't get hit by the speeding car "(y/n)! what do you think your doing!?" you just stared wide eyed into his chest your heartbeat gradually speeding up as you realized what had just happened.

'who is this... why did he save me...' you didn't even hear his question you were in shock. you felt a soft hand on your cheek which made you look up at the man he gave you a concerned look wondering why you didn't notice the car coming strait at you.

"(y/n)... are you ok?" you then looked up and realized it was Jeff you stuttered as you began to speak "J-Jeff..."

he begins stroking your cheek with his thumb genuinely concerned if you were ok so he asked you again and this time you answered."yeah I'm fine..." you smile still slightly out of it which Jeff seems to notice and leans in and kisses you trying to bring you back to reality.

the second your lips touch you blush but continue kissing back and slowly wrap your arms around his neck Jeff then pulled back after biting your lip and then smiled while saying "so, you back on earth yet?"

you pull him into a tight hug "yeah, thanks Jeffy..." he lowly growls at the nickname that you gave him which makes you laugh. then he grabs your hand pulling you up off the ground and continues holding your hand tightly like he's gonna lose you if he doesn't.

he looks around and then to you and says "hey its getting dark and i wanna show you something..." he began walking at a fast pace in the opposite direction from your house "where are we going?"

he looks back at you and says "you'll see..." after a while you realized that you were walking into a forest and to be honest at night it kind of scared you the shadows of the trees the scary sounds...

after a while of walking you turned down a path that looked kind of... well... creepy... Jeff looks back at you and laughs when your looking all around quickly at every sound.

"hey..." Jeff says you jump a little and then look up at him "yes?" he turns and looks forward "we're here..." you look up and a chill runs down your spine.

"a... a house? way out here?" he pulls you along with him walking towards the door of the old run down looking place "its a mansion, slender mansion and... don't let go of my hand, no matter what..."

'wait did he say slender mansion like slenderman... from the game? no way...' he pushed open the old looking door it making a creaking sound as it fully opened.

he looked around the dimly lit room before proceeding through it and up some stairs. you weren't looking where you were going and you tripped scraping your knee which began bleeding you mentally cursed at yourself for tripping and looking so dumb.

Jeff immediately looked back at you then down at your knee "shit... this is gonna attract some attention..." you looked down wondering what he meant by 'attract attention' then there was a voice behind you which Jeff seemed to tense up at then realizing you had let go of his hand