Pregnant.

*Ruby's P.O.V*

I'll tell him when I'm ready. But I'm not yet ready. Why is this so hard?!

After hours of debating whether or not I should tell him, I decided I should when he comes back.

~~~~~2 Hours later~~~~~

"Hey Rubs." Calum said.

"Hi. I have to tell you something." I said. "Sure what is it?" He answered nervously.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"Your what?!?" He replied. "I'm pregnant. And I hope that we-" He cut me off, "What? There is NO we in this situation. I am not taking care of this thing! This thing is just a mistake!" He said.

"What! This thing is OUR child, It takes two to make one and sadly your 1/2 of it." I shot back.

"I won't do it. I'm not going to do it." He said. "You won't do what?" I asked confused of what he just said.

"I'm not taking care or having this child with you. I don't want the responsibility or you. We're Over." He said with a firm voice.

"You're leaving me like this?! I'm pregnant with our child and you won't even support me?!" I said with anger.

"Yup. Now leave my house cause I don't want to see you or that 'mistake' anywhere. GO!" He said as he pushed me up the stairs.

I packed all my clothes and got all my stuff and got the hell out of that house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HELLO YOUNG JEDI'S!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is my 3rd fanfic and I hope you read my other two!

It gets better and longer in the following chapters :)

COMMENT!

FAN!

VOTE!

READ!

-Jessie (Pen name for this book)