Chapter 5:

(4 months later.)

Spencer's POV

"TOBY!!!!" I wake up screaming. He jumps up. "What babe what is it!!!" He said holding my hand. "MY WATER JUST BROKE!!!! THE BABYS ARE COMING!!!!" I scream while trying to get up. We get the bag and get in the car and fly to the hospital. It hurts so bad!!!!

Toby's POV

I could not be more scared. "I'm goin to be a father." I said to her as we pull over into a parking lot. "Oh baby I love you so much." She said leaning into kiss me. I kiss her back. Witch lead to more kisses.

"Ok Toby this really hurts. Like bad." She said getting out of the car. We rushed inside and 2 hours later they tell me I can see Spencer.

Spencer's POV

I love them so much. They were beautiful. I will always be there for them when they will need me.

All I can think about is how my mom was right about how tired you are afte...............(she fell asleep)

Toby's POV

I'm shaking so bad right now. I just got another text from A.

"Leave the hospital and go home and wait for them to call you for the bad news.        Kisses -A"

BAD NEWS! Thinking it through I think what if A is back there right now with the baby's giving them something or worse. Kill them. I get up and go to the front desk and ask if they can keep a very close eye on Kyle and Jaycie.

Spencer's POV

I wake up to a doctor standing over me. "Oh sir? Where's my husband?" I said looking around the room to make sure he wasn't there." He left 2 hours ago. He asked the desk if they could keep a close eye on your baby's." He said looking at me like I should have known that. Like dude really I've been passed out the past 2 hours.

" I am very sorry to inform you that one of your baby's has a very bad heart condition and we don't know if it will make it." He said looking at me. I'm shaking. "W............witch one" I barely got out.

"................Jaycie.............." He said very slowly. "Ok please leave I need to call my husband" I said looking at him. I could not see him clear because of the tears in my eyes. I pick up the phone and call Toby.

Toby's POV

It's been 2 hours. I can wait any longer. I go to pick up the phone and as I'm reaching it Spencer is calling. I hurry and pick it up. "SPENCER WHAT HAPPENED???" I yelled into the phone. I could hear her crying. "I'll be right over" I said hanging up the phone and putting on my jacket.

I set there shaking as she told me. "WERE THE HECK HERE YOU!!!" She said crying. " A told me too. Babe I think A had something to do with it." I can see she was crying.

A's POV
I sit there and look at the baby. "Hi little Jaycie." I say while holding the baby in the hospital. "They don't even know what's coming to them." I say in a baby ish voice while tickling the baby. I set her down and pinch her in the arm. She starts to cry and I smile.

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated all day I was spending time with my friend. I will most likely update later tonight.