Chapter 9

Toby's POV

Spencer has been gone for a long time now. I miss her and I can tell Kyle misses her. I don't know about jaycie. She is so excited about her new toy it's ridiculous. 

Jaycie's POV

(In baby talk or whatever)

"KYLE!!! I'm gunna kill you till you bleed!!!" Jaycie yelled to Kyle in baby form.
"You not smart person!! I'm never gunna die as long as I'm mom as boy!! She said so her self!!" Kyle screamed.

"I don't know why my mommy didn't care to stay here wif us." Jaycie said to Kyle.
At the same time they both started screaming bloody murder.

Spencer's POV:

*just woke up next morning still missing*
I wake up and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I scream for Aria, Hannah, or Emily. But nothing. I feel scared and alone. I feel worthless for some reason. I feel like my family and friends would be better off with out me and I should just die.

Then the more I get to thinking. MY BABYS! Then I take off running to somewhere I don't even know. I see a gas station. Then I know where I am. I'm 10 miles away from the house. WHERE MY BABYS ARE! I start to think. What if A took them too. What if Toby traded them for me and MY BABYS ARE IN A'S DOLL HOUSE! By then I realize something.

I probably look like some kind of hobo because I'm running with no shoes( my feet are bloody) tore pants, and ugly wadded up hair.

Next thing I know it I'm home. I can smell the smell of the peach trees we have in the back. Then I smell food and know someone is in my house with MY HUSBAND AND MY BABYS!

I run inside and go strait into the kitchen and see Toby standing there with them, Kyle and Jaycie. Jaycie sees me first and starts balling then she threw a toy at Kayla making him notice me and then start balling.

Then Toby turns around and sees me. It seemed like the whole world stopped and we were frozen in time. Then I knew that he would have never traded the babys for me. Or anything. I start crying and run to them.

Then I knew life was perfect.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will try to update at least once a week! Comment what you think about my book so far. So far 572 people have read it!! Thx and I will try to catch up for the weeks I haven't updated!