Chapter 11

Toby's POV:

(Toby has amnesia)

I wake up in a bed with a big pink quilt. I get up and get a terrible ache all over my body. I look around the room and see a tall mirror and look in it.

I see a man in pjs. They look normal for me. I guess. I look around the room some more and see a pink and red picture frame with a picture of me and a girl. At the bottom on it said "Toby&Jenna".

I then get freaked out because I remember getting married but I didn't know it was to my stepsister. I found it really weird.

I walk over to the door that looked like a rainbow threw up on it. I open it and walk out and meet with this short hall way. I manage to find the kitchen and see Jenna.

She said "good morning" I look at her trying to remember her and I getting married. "Toby? Do you remember me?" She said with question in her eyes.

"I remember our parents getting married. But I don't remember marrying you." Then the phone rings. I go over to it and it's Spencer.

"Hello?" I say into a rainbow phone. "OH GOD TOBY! WHERE ARE YOU!
Then hearing her panic voice, a voice I recognize.

I tell her I will be there in a 1 hour, I feel like Spencer has some answers. As soon as I put the phone away I look at Jenna. She looks mad. No. She looks furious.

"I will deal with you later." I turn away from her and go back to the bed room and change. When I walk out she is right at the door. She looks into my eyes and then kisses me. I back away and look at her in disgust. I walk past her and tell her to leave my family and me alone.

"Toby, please. Your the only person who ever loved and ever will love me. Please don't leave me now," she pleaded.

" I WAS NEVER YOURS NEVER WILL BE YOURS AND NEVER WILL LOVE YOU!!! You know there might actually be someone out there that can help you move on. Maybe even find true love. Now I need to go."

I walk out the door and head to the hospital. As soon as I get there I go to the nurse desk and ask for Spencer's room.

"Are you A, because if you are then just leave the poor girls alone you freak," a lady with darker skin said. "No, I'm her, umm I don't really know. I think we were attacked and I can't remember if we are married but I do love her. We are a couple." I said turning around to make sure Jenna didn't follow me.

" Sir it shows you were checked out 4 days ago by your wife. Jenna Cavanaugh. I have some deep sympathy for that young girl Spencer. I know what she went through. Now step aside and go on back to your wife." She said with a lot of sass.

"Please. I just need to see her, you can escort me in there till she proves to you that I'm her, well what ever I am," I said putting my hands on the desk.

"I can look your marriage up on the back monitor if you would like sir," She said with boredom on her face.

"Yes please." She stands up and walks back to a room but turns the monitor towards the door so she can keep an eye on me.

After a few seconds she looks shocked and then gets up and walks back to the front desk.

"She's in room 347. Here's a key. We put in a lock for her safety. You might want to be quiet, last I knew she was asleep with her babies."

"Thank you so much." I look at her and say with deep sincerity and walk over to the door that says 347 in bold numbers on the door. Wait did she say babies?

   I slide in the key and open the door quietly and look in. I see Spencer holding twins. A boy and a girl. I walk over slowly and rub her head. She opens her eyes and sees me and looks at the babies. She tried to hand me the girl and I backed away.

    "What is wrong with you? Don't you wanna hold your children? Or kiss your wife?" She questioned and looked either worried or mad.

    "Um, Spence I think something happened and well, I can't remember the past year or so," I said looking at her. I could tell she was trying to hold back the tears.

    "I........I woke up and you were gone. I thought......" She said not trying to hold back the tears this time.

    "I'm so sorry. But they are our children? Did we get married?" I said trying to hold back happy tears.

     "Yeah," she moved over and patted the bad and I walked over and sat down, "this is Kyle and Jaycie." She said handing me then girl for Jaycie and the boy for Kyle.

  "They're beautiful," I said

   "You're staying here right?" She said when turning to be.

   "Why wouldn't I stay with my wife?" I asked her. We laid down, and fell asleep with me holding Jaycie and Spence holding Kyle.