Angry Kissing (YxZ) (VK)

Yuki and Zero were outside the Night Class dorm waiting for the bell to ring. They hadn't been talking to each other much recently. Yuki kept thinking 'Did I make him mad? What did I do wrong?' And looking out of the corner of her eye watching him. Zero had seemed kind of silent and mysterious lately. Disappearing between classes and sometimes missing during classes. And whenever they did talk it was grunts and such from Zero and orders from Yuki. Yuki finally decided she was sick of the silence and faced Zero "Zero." He looked at her from the corner of his eye not turning his head "Why haven't you been talking to me recently?" He looked away and ignored the question. Yuki walked and stepped in front of Zero and asked again "Why haven't you been talking to me lately?" Zero stared at her and said nothing. Yukis' eyes watered slightly from unshed tears and she asked "What did I do to make you hate me?" Zero groaned softly and stepped toward Yuki and pulled her into his arms, against his body and hugged her saying nothing. She wound her small fists into his uniform and cried while he rubbed her back staying silent. After a while of just the sound of her tears falling she pulled back from him and asked once more "Please tell me what I did?" He looked at her and started leaning towards her. She was confused at first then once realizing what he was doing blushed in turn causing him to smirk and as he got closer to her lips he stopped and waited. Yuki was confused as to why Zero had stopped right before kissing her. 'Was he teasing her? What did he want her to do?' She got impatient and tugged him to her lips effectively kissing Zero. Their eyes were closed and they kissed slowly and hesitantly at first. Both not sure how to proceed. Zero wrapped his arms tighter around Yuki pulling her closer to him once again while Yuki unwound her fists and wrapped them around Zeros neck and began playing with his silvery locks(hair) causing him to put on of his hands in her hair pulling on it slightly so as to cause her to open her mouth and him to be able to slip his tongue into her mouth licking her lips and sucking on them lightly. Yuki closed her eyes tighter and pushed herself closer to Zeros body. Once Zero started sucking Yukis pink lip she moaned causing her mouth to open more. They started a fiery dance of the tongues. Zero backed them both up until he had Yuki pinned against a wall. They both pulled apart for breath and Yuki looked up at Zero smiling Happily "Maybe I should make you mad more often."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.

Lot of stuff going on blah blah blah

I'll try to keep up with all meh stories

Louv you all my little Cheerios

-Dezz

*~xoxoxox~*