Sinking (My Own Story-MOS)

(A/N: This was a dream I had a while back and decided to write and show you guys. I change it a little where I didn't remember it all the way. Hope you guys like it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was following my mistress towards the forbidden room. As we were walking I slowly fall back and almost completely stop as I see her grotesque minions moving about the grounds around the halls. I pick up my pace as i hear my mistress call for me to hurry up and walk around her minions to follow her. As we enter the room I look around and see an altar in the middle of the room with candles and drawings along the walls. I stay behind my mistress as she walks farther into the room towards the altar where standing beside it is an old crone from a near by village. She does not speak a language I can understand but my mistress seems to be able to speak to her in a series of grunts, hand gestures and growls. After there unknown conversation comes to a halt my mistress gestures for me to get up to the altar and surround it as her and the old crone do. She tells me to say word for word what she says. As we begin to speak I feel my magic start to rise and pulse with life inside me. It works its' way out of me and into the words I'm chanting. As we cast the unknown spell I see in the alter a form begin to emerge and soon see a man appear before me. I recognize him only slightly and idly wonder where I've seen him before but quickly throw the thought away so I can concentrate on the spell and as we near then end the mysterious man groans and his hand twitches. And when the spell ends I look to my mistress for answers and see her heading for the door. I look back to the man and then up at the old crone and see her staring at me with a burning gaze and hurriedly run to follow after my mistress. I look back only once to see the man staring after me with a confused look before he senses the crone beside him as she raises a blade. The door closes behind me before I can see the crone take the mysterious and gorgeous mans life. I follow after my mistress without a word to our cottage in the middle of the village. As we near our home I hear shouting from where we just came from and turn around to see the man running towards me with blood on his magnificent chest. I quickly wonder whose blood it is before he scoops me up in his arms and continues to run away. I beat on his chest and start to chant when he covers my mouth with his gigantic hand. I try to pull it from me mouth when I realize we are nearing the middle of my village. I try to bite his hand when he stops suddenly in the center of the village square and looks at me. "Stop." His deep rumbling voice startles me and I stop immediately which in turn makes me frown. He chuckles at my reaction making his chest shake against my small frame. He moves his hand and starts leaning down towards me. I don't make a sound being too busy hoping he's doing what I hope he is. I close my eyes right before our lips meet. He tastes like rain on a sunny day and I can't get enough. I wrap my arms around him and try to pull him closer causing him to chuckle once again. He pulls back after a moment and looks into my eyes. "Chant with me." I obey without a second thought or want to do otherwise. As he begins I follow straight after. I realize as we chant he continues to look at me as we flickers and start to sink into the earth beneath us. I smile as we chant and play with his hair. As we near the end of the chant I kiss him, closing my eyes and am engulfed in darkness.