One of a Kind (MOS) (BxB)

New vampire Drak was on the look out for the man who turned him. Blane was an old vampire who enjoyed making peoples lives miserable by turning them. He had been watching Drak for a while and decided to turn him one day out of the blue. He went to Draks' house in the middle of the night and stood over his bed. After watching him for a while he leans down over him and starts to tilt his head to the left when the moon light falls onto his partially opened, pink, full kissable lips. Blane didn't really have a type when it came to being with someone. He just thought someone was beautiful or he didn't and he thought Drak was mesmerizing and started leaning towards his lips and lightly kisses them. Drak unconsciously leaned up to meet and kiss Blane more fully. Blane pulled back a little to look at Drak more and check he was indeed asleep like he thought he was. Drak without Banes lips on his had went back to sleeping soundly. Blane was slightly confused but wanted to kiss Drak more so he did to which Drak responded to once again. After a while of Blane kissing a sleeping responsive Drak he decides to wake Drak and see his reaction. Blane shakes Drak lightly to which he only groans, Blane shakes the other male more and then finally decides after shaking Drak and him not waking up to kiss him awake. Blane locks lips with the smaller male puts his hand on the side of Draks face, kissing him with an unknown passion he didn't know he possessed. Drak starts to wake up from being unable to breath and opens his eyes to find pure black eyes staring back at him with what he thought was lust before the other male pulled back and pushed himself against his headboard with a shocked expression on his handsome face. "W-What are y-you do-doing?!?!?" Blane just stares at Drak silently, watching the emotions play across his face, marveling at how many there was he could feel in such a short amount of time. Drak stares at Blanes almost impassive face while his turns a deep scarlet making the other male smirk in satisfaction. Blane leans forwards, towards the flustered male and whispers in his ear "You look ravishing with that flustered confused look on your face.....Drak." He goes backwards a little to watch the other male gape at him in astonishment. "Ho-How do you kn-know my n-n-name??" Blane whispers low enough to where Drak has to lean in a bit to hear him "Daphne told me and thought we should meet each other." Drak sits ramrod straight in his seat and practically shouts "AT 'he looks at the alarm clock' TWO IN THE MORNING!!!" Blane has the decency to appear abashed "Well not exactly." Drak crosses his arms over his chest causing his shirt to rid up a little on his mid-section and have Blane look at his chest more directly and a look of absolute hunger appears and he looks up into Draks face and upon seeing that look his muscles tighten with anticipation and he can only stare at Blane as he leans in to kiss the smaller male. As their lips meet Drak grasps Blanes shirt and pulls the bigger male closer to his body, making Blane fall on top of Drak causing them both to laugh and just stare at each other for a few minutes, smiling. Drak looks down blushing rather harshly and murmurs "I'm sorry I was so aggressive." and Blane grabs Draks chin and tilts his head up and asks "Did I seem to mind any?" Drak sputters and finally shakes his head 'No' to which Blane smiles and kisses Drak again causing Drak to make small immodest noises that cause him to blush in embarrassment and Blane to smirk in male smugness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I know it's been a while and I hate to use excuses but a lot of crap has been going on and UGH

I have been trying on working on my stories and hopefully I'll upload soon in the future but I don't want to make any empty promises to you guys

I have a bunch of drafts but we'll see 

Later my little Cheerios 

Louvs you all

xoxoxox-Dezz