Chapter 06: What's Wrong?

As I entered our room carefully. I thought she was talking to me but she was just murmuring and talks in her dreams. Good heavens. I thought I'm busted. I sighed and slept peacefully.

The night passed and it was morning. I woke up, still lying on my bed, staring blankly on the ceiling and recalling what happened yesterday night. "Good morning, Sandy" I heard but I didn't bother it and continued recalling the happenings yesterday night. "Hey! Are you okay?" As Nica snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Oh, hey. Sorry. I was just... nevermind." I said. "What? Tell me. I thought we're okay already. Share." She commanded. "Nothing. I just had a dream but I forgot about it already." Lie. I didn't have a dream. I just don't want to share what happened last night to her. We might fight I again and it sucks.  

Nica and I are talking near the lockers when I saw Blake coming towards us. But before Blake got nearer to us, Nica pulled me away to him. And I was like "Hey. Didn't you know that Blake is coming to us?" I asked. "Oh really? I didn't know." she said as if she really did not know. "Are you avoiding Blake?" I asked to Nica. "Me? Avoiding? Whaaat. No." She said sarcastically. I think she's hiding again something to me. The tone of her voice is so....plastic. Well, she has a secret to hide. I also have a secret to hide. I think we're fair. "Okayyy. That's what you saaaaid." I said to end our nonsense conversation. 

I was walking on my home because Nica will go home late because she still have stuffs to do. So I will just go ahead. "Blake?" I texted. I was nervous because he might get dissapointed to me because of what Nica did a while ago. After three minutes he replied, "Yes?". "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "Of course not, why would I be mad at you?" He asked. "It's because of what happened a while ago :/" I replied. "Oh. Nah. It's fine. I also saw that Nica pulled you away from me. So I just didn't follow you." He said. I was relieved and said, "Oh. Good. I thought you're mad. Sorry." He replied "No worries. Well. I gotta go now, babe. I love you." "Oh. Okay. I love you too." I replied. I didn't asked him what he will do because I trust him. 

-

I was resting on my bed when Nica arrived and someone texted me. "Hey. Who's that?" Nica asked. "Oh. Nothing. Just Misciel." Lie. It's Blake. "Ohh! What did she say? Lemme see! Lemme see!" Nica said. "What?! No way! Mind your own business." I half joked. Good thing she haven't got offended to what I said. 

Awkward silence.

"Hey Sandy, what's wrong? Are you hiding something from me?" She mysteriously asked. "Me? Hiding? What? No." I smirked. What the hell. Does she knew already about it? Geez.

-

So. SUPERCALIFRAGILICIOUSEXPIALIDOCIOUS LATE UPDATE. Yeah. Nobody's reading my story so why effort writing? hah. Kidding! :> I know this chapter is super short it's because I got writer's block. Gah. Please forgive me. 

Xx,

Jasmine :)