Chapter Two ❤

~~ 4 Years Ago ~~

Stephen's POV:

I am on my way to my new school. My mom transferred me here because she thinks I am becoming a train wreck back at my old school.

But the problem is- it's not the school.

It's me.

I always end up looking for fights because I can't deal with the fact that my parents separated their ways.

Until now I still feel like I'm just a mistake they made when they were too horny for responsibilities.

I was wandering until I saw my classroom. I saw a guy my age.

"Hey!! So you're the new student?" He said.

"Yes, I am. I'm Stephen by the way." I replied.

"The name's Chester. I can give you a little tour here, I mean if you want." He said.

"Sure. I came here too early so I think it's better to see the place with less people." I replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While Chester and I were walking in the juniors building I noticed that a room was already open. A girl went out.

"Hey, have you seen my brother?" the girl asked.

"No. I haven't I'm sorry." Chester replied.

"Oh, okay. See you around" She replied then left immediately.

I really can't take my eyes off the room, maybe Chester saw what I'm doing so he decided to lead me there.

Once we entered the room, I saw this girl.

I know this is kinda crazy but I think I like her.

I was staring at her for what felt like forever. Then she finally looked up.

She smiled at me. And that's when I got the courage to speak.

"Hi" I mumbled.

"What was that?" She said still smiling at me.

"Oh. Uhmm, Uh. Hi" I awkwardly replied.

"Well. Nice to meet you. No offense but what are you doing here?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

Oh fuck, I forgot it was my first day here.

"I'm actually new student here." I said. I can't really think of a decent reply because I seem to be distracted by her eyes.

She didn't answer. She just looked at the person standing behind me.

"Oh Hi Chester!!" She greeted.
"Are you guys lost or something?" She chuckled.

"Well I'm giving this dickhead a tour here, you know he's new" He replied with a laugh.

They seem to know each other really well .

With that Chester ran out of the room without saying anything more.

WTF?!!

"Uhhh I guess I'll see you around?" I told this girl whom I don't know who.

"Okay, by the way I'm Caleigh." She replied with a smile.

The bell rang, so I just got out to come in the field to attend the flag ceremony.

-----

Is it Hi or Hey ??
Is someone reading this shit?? HAHAHA
Sorry I haven't updated until now. My Bad ✌

I'm kinda busy in school and I have exams right now but I guess I should give you guys an update.

Sorry if it sucks. I'm not a good writer. And I really do apologize for it. =)

Vote Comment and Stuff.

You're all beautiful ❤
All the love xx