Chapter 1

Akura Ou's POV
I got up and got dressed. I walked down stairs and lo and behold, there was Tomoe, licking the shell of Shelly #37. I quickly rushed out side and walked to school. When I got to school, I was about 30 minutes early and decided to sit with my best friends , Alexa , Yuri , and Serenidy. I sat down at the table and told them about my morning. "Well I guess Tomoe is one hell of a turtle licker." Alexa said and turned towards a wall and smirked like this was a T.V. show or something. Yuri shot up and smacked Alexa in the back of the head" YOU CANT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL LIKE THAT DUMBASS" she yelled at Alexa who looked shocked but quickly shook it off and leant in to tell a secret or something. "Did you see Nanami today, she wore fake boobs today, she's sooooo fake" Alexa said . Yuri quickly snapped her fingers" Bitch please, you're blonde roots are showing when you have red hair" Yuri said as she pulled back Alexa's hair to reveal her brownish blonde roots. Just then, one of the busty teachers walked by and Alexa jumped out of her seat, and chased the teacher screaming "BOOOOBIES"We all looked at each other and shook our head knowing that Alexa does this all the time. And Serenidy was just there......