Spongbob x Sandy

Ship name: Sandybob? This sounds so lame to be honest.

From: Spongebob Squarepants.

Not a lot of people care about Spongbob Anymore. Well a lot do, but not like they used to. But everyone is like excited for the new Spongebob Out of Water Movie. I think that is what you call it. But I might seem like I don't like a lot of things, but the Spongbob Movie was the WORST. I didn't really laugh though. 

I was bored and my little cousin Emily was watching on her tablet and so was my sister. She's only six so what do you expect? Well I expected Doc Mcstuffins because she never watches Sponge bob like ever.

Anyways, I used to watch Spongbob all the time when I was younger. And also Sesame Street. But mostly Sesame street. I am not afraid to say that I like some of the episodes in Sesame Street but only some of the ones with the celebrities and singers like..........PENTATONIX, Destiny's Child and Will I am. Don't judge moi! But seriously, I tink that Sandy and Spongebob are just friends. But what's cuter than a clueless sponge who lives in a Pineapple and a squirrel in a purple bikini who also wears an astronaut suit who lives in a cage thingy together? But seriously, what's the point of the astro-suit squirrel? It' sunder the sea not under the moon.

But it's a cartoon so what do you expect, real stuff? 

Okay so for the rating..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is getting a 10/10

Just kidding! It's a 5/10.

But seriously though, this is cute. Not my fave but cute.