Jax x Emma

(Suggested once again by XxPandaxX)

Ship name: Jemma

From: Every Witch Way

I don't like Every Witch Way. I tried to avoid watching this but my sister-Again- really likes Nickelodeon. The first time she saw the commercial for it she was like "Oh! Can we watch that! It looks awesome!"

To me it looked stupid. I watched it with her and she was like, "Please record it! I love this show so much!" Worst. Day. Ever. And in the third or second season Emma had to choose between Jax and Daniel. And in that whole season, she wasted her time on trying to bring Daniel back because apparently she sent Daniel into some place called the Evergreens. 

I was like, if you wants to help Daniel remember so much..............then you should have picked him. My sister really wanted Jax to win and she went on Nickelodeon for the WHO WILL WIN EMMA'S HEART VOTING THING. Like, girl, you broke up with him not he.

No one even cares about Daniel. He was happy in the Evergreens place so let him be!

Sorry if I'm spoiling but, just watch it. But the part when Jax's mom was threatening was entertaining. It was funny in a way. It didn't seem that mean. I was celebrating when the season was over. I was chanting, "Oh yeah, no more watching this anymore!"

Sorry to the non-haters of Every Witch Way.

This is getting................................................

A 3/10

But let's just hope they don't make a new season!