Next part of Expect anything(?!)

Danny's P.O.V

Chapter2:

What have I done, it wasn't a kiss it was more like a snog. Ok I'm not helping my self! Think dan think??? I know! I'll bye her flowers!!!

(Later that day):

Ding dong ding dong.

"What?" Said Tasha.

"I got these for you" I said.

"Are you flipin' mad I'm allergic to Poppy's" then she grabbed them threw them on the floor and slammed the door I walked down the path.

NO! I wasn't going to let her go that quick. I marched back up the path.

"I know your there, what I did was wrong I will never do it again. Please forgive me." There was no answer. All I could here was a silent murmur and a rattling CHAIN!

This couldn't be rite? I went up to her window and looked inside. There were 3 men and they had here hands tied behind her and Sellotape on her mouth. I had to help. But how? I know, her sky light. I grabbed the drain pipe and pulled my self up. The sky light was open,I jumped through and ran down, they had gone.

I untied her hands and took the Sellotape of. "I have an idea why don't you repay me by getting back together" I said.

"It would have been better if you just called the police" she replied.

"So no thanks for saving my life then?" I asked. But she just pointed at the door. So I left.