My character(s) for roleplaying

I have a team I would like to RP as.

Here they are:

Name: Omega Var Sigma (omega makes me think of orange)

Race: Komodo Dragon/Lynx Faunas (that is how to correctly spell "Faunus" (apparently))

Weapon: The Destroyer (of worlds) (terraria reference). A five foot long, 8 inch thick, falchion. Green in color. 2 tons in weight, supported by powerful thrusters called "Omega-Drives" (TEAOMPSAHFT reference), Rotating handle for fast, heavy attacks. Able to fire particle projectiles called, Blazars (which are real) which is either green or blue in color. Green means that it will explode on impact. Blue will dissolve throughout matter.(rarely used however). The particles are easy to dodge over a long distance, so to cope with that, Omega modded it to become a more powerful ranged weapon, dubbed ,"The Destroyer Bow." It shoots 3 beams at a time.

Semblance: converts any kind of energy (how much depends on what kind of energy) to any other kind of energy, but only within a certain radius. Mainly used to power his weapon(because you cannot use a battery of any kind to power something that requires a black hole and heat beyond description) which means he is the only one capable of wielding it. He sometimes uses it to immobilize opponents or creatures of Grimm, or other peoples weapons to either replenish his aura, or be able to use the destroyer. When using the Destroyer bow, he must continuously take energy from his surroundings. No energy nearby, no destroyer bow.

Weakness: Very bright lights, high-pitched noises, fast attacks which he cannot recover quickly from.

Appearance: gray trench coat, Light-gray shirt, Dark gray/almost black jeans, White/gray/black shoes. 6'4" in height, gray fedora very light gray hair, neon orange eyes, pupils are slits. (go to my fanfic: RWBY: Omega for a drawing)He wears mostly gray.

Personality: Joking, care-free, almost insensitive, almost always positive, LOVES listening to music, playing games, especially with friends. Adventurous, risk-taker, cares very much about his friends,, often referring to them as "his family". Usually does things himself, he doesn't trust people too well, even his teammates, that's just how he is. Rarely speaks during a fight(battle), understands a persons reaction to certain things well enough for him to be able to accurately predict their next move or reaction.likes to stay up late at night to think about the day or other things,you know... laughs at things that sometimes aren't even funny.

Team Status: Since Gabe decided to be by himself, The team is now only a group of Three. OCT

Theme song: Just for fun, I wanted to put in a theme for him, since RWBY characters have themes. Also, maboroshi_'s character: Robyn has a theme I decided to give my OC a theme as well. Electroman Adventures V2

------------------------------------------------------___________________---------9^(87$*%&^%$&$$%&-----

Name:Fiammeta(Fire)(suggested by me) Taronja (Orange in Catalan)(suggested by Gabe)
Age:16
Gender
:Female
Semblance: being able to set herself on my mixtape(fire). Jk, but yeah... she's basically cinder but cinder controls fire, not sets herself on it.(hey, we can't have an overpowered team) So, a downside to this would be, that if we were fighting cinder, she would not be able to effectively use her semblance.

Race: Faunus Fox/Coyote either one or both is fine, they're orange.

Appearance: Black short sleeve hoodie, White short shorts, a mix of transition red to yellow to orange long, straight hair. Red, orange and yellow tie dye sneakers. White sleeveless top underneath hoodie. Lightly tan skin tone. Red-orange eyes. About 5'9".

Personality: she is what I consider a very...Yang type of person. She talks a lot, maybe too much sometimes, she's hardly ever calm, she's either really hyped, angry or freaking out most of the time.
She's only calm when she sleeps or reads. She is always rushing other people, mostly her team members and friends. Short tempered, but easily forgives people. Understands other people's emotions and why they do things, so she almost never gets in a fight or conflict. Very sensitive when it comes to her personal life or thoughts about something, especially when she talks about The relationship between Humans and Faunus. But, is otherwise very open and rarely ever keeps secrets from anyone. She's pushy, and when she wants something done, she wants it done as quickly and effectively as possible, only Omega can say no to her( he defends himself pretty well from her attacks). Enjoys a good fair fight, always smiling, even her she's sad or stressed or hurt, her confidence is always up. She has a very positive effect on her teammates and people around her.

Weapon: A fire dust, manipulator called, NetherStorm. Picture a single nunchuck attached to a long chain. She wields two. Basically, what it does, is it enables her to form any shape or structure using her fire and fire dust. Lots of it. The amount of dust used depends on the size, strength and density of the structure being created. She usually only creates melee weapons, sometimes throwable weapons or ranged ones. She infuses dust with her clothing, so she doesn't have to carry too much on her. The dust is reusable so if she makes any unnecessary structures, she can simply break it up to the point where it is usable. She uses it to get her places or things she normally can't reach. (A good example would be the usage of microbots from big hero six. Actually, that's basically what she does with it. So really, the dust are just microbots.)

Weakness: Weird, gross, disgusting stuff. Awkward moments. Easily fooled.

Theme: To The Stars - Braken

Not really too much back story...yet...you must read RWBY: Omega for that.

I will add the rest of them here later on...