Welcome!

Welcome to RWBY RolePlay.

This is a live commentary RolePlay, so if you would like to participate, you must be here when doing RolePlay.

Rules (if you are going to be a part of RolePlaying):

1. Any amount of RolePlayers can join, if you have a character idea, put it in the comments.(The rubric for that will be in the next page.)

2. You can only control what your character does, you cannot manipulate the other role player's actions.

3. While roleplay is in progress, only the roleplayers involved are allowed to speak. If you speak more than three times during a roleplay session, you will be muted (yes, you can do that if you didn't know yet)

4. When creating a character, you cannot be invincible. Everyone has a weakness. Also, you cannot Dodge every attack or land every hit, sometimes you miss, that's just how things work.

5. If you have to leave for some reason, the roleplay  will be postponed until all the roleplayers can meet up again. Otherwise, we will go on to a different roleplay session.

6. If you have any roleplay suggestions, or any rules you would like to add or change the rules, feel free to let me know in the comments, but only when there isn't any roleplaying going on.

7. I am a moderator, if someone does something that  they aren't supposed to during roleplay, I can intrude, so please be courteous and follow the rules. No loop-holing allowed, tell me if there are any flaws in the rules. Otherwise, have fun!

8. You can make teams! or become partners with someone, however this will make roleplaying a bit more difficult, as i will have to keep track of several characters at one time, but it will be more fun this way. You cannot force people to join your team/group/alliance. EVERY roleplayer must agree to be on that team/alliance, other wise that person is not part of it. You ca leave a team, group, or alliance anytime you'd like, but, you must notify your other team members.

9. You can have infinite characters, But you must provide info on all of them.

That's all the rules for now...

                                                                 --Marc