Chapter 1: The Boys

Louis William Tomlinson is 23 and in college in Juilliard.   Given that he was born in Doncaster it was a bit strange that he wanted to come to New York to study. Although his mother wasn't very fond of the idea she was always willing to support her son and help him follow his dreams. She took her sixteen year old daughter, Louis and flew out to the states.  Louis had left first and although he would have a dorm room at Juilliard his mom instated on tagging along. Louis had received a letter from the school giving him all the information he needed to know about his room mate;

   Louis' POV;
Harry Styles, age twenty one from Cheshire. Well this ought to be interesting. I expected to come here and experience some freedom from the sister who desperately needs what ever makes me happy, and the mum who's been on my ass about doing something better with my life. Now, I come here and they follow me to a place that's supposed to be my escape and some kid named Henry or was it Harrold, no I'm sure it could've been Harry or Henry; anyways the guy is from Cheshire! How on earth am I supposed to escape?!

  Today I move my things to the dorm room, today I meet Henry and today my bloody sister will decide she would love coming to Juilliard. Let's do this!

  Five hours later I'm bringing my belongings into the dorm room and I see him, tall, skinny, gorgeous curly hair with the most beautiful dimples I've ever seen. This is so corny, me checking him out is completely wrong. Guys don't like guys back where I'm from. But this school is supposed to allow you to express who you really are. And I'm going to show him who I am, cross your fingers and pray that Lottie doesn't ruin this for me. Then it happens, this gorgeous young lad turns around and smiles at me. All I'm thinking about is jumping on him and kissing the life out of him but that wouldn't be very civil of me, much less accepted.  Turns out his name wasn't Henry, it was Harry and trust me that with a face like that I won't mess it up again. Here we are laughing and talking about how we both come from crazy backgrounds, how we wanted to  escape our terrifying reality but our mothers insisted they needed to be here. That's when the monster, Lottie, comes in and he sees her, right there I want to kill my mum for coming to New York, for bringing that monster and, beautiful Harry for not being mine.

  Harry's POV;
This is strange and amazing awesome. This girl just walked in, she can't be mix older than eighteen. She's gorgeous and I'm starting to feel embarrassed for allowing her to enter such an empty and depressing room. There's no where for her to sit but these old twin beds that must be more than ten years old. A simple white room with nothing on the walls. And it seems like she's added all the beauty it needs but she makes me want to make it pretty for her. I feel like an idiot though, such a beautiful girl in this room, who is most definitely checking me out and I'm thinking of the cute, small boy who is sitting on the bed across from me. You see, that's my problem; I never know what I want and when I left Cheshire I decided that I wouldn't drag anyone into my messed up world. I'm going to leave handsome Louis alone with his cute, glasses and suspenders, I've decided I won't cause trouble. If I'm going to date it's going to be a girl. Obviously, dating a guy would be prohibited in my household, and why? Because my parents are complete homophobes. Either I make them happy and date a girl or date a guy and show them that Harry Edward Styles is all grown up. 

Juilliard is supposed to make me a different person. I can sing, I can dance, draw, play instruments, or act but I will find myself and when I do, things will be better. No more, misunderstood b

A/N***
  As you can see it's a bit of an AU. This isn't the first fanfic I've done but I'm pretty serious about this one. It's 2:30am and I've been working on it since 10pm. I hope you like it, comment and share.  Seriously everyone let me know what you think. 💖