Chapter 3: Lottie

Harry's POV:
  I run into Louis ten minutes after class. I didn't really see him this morning, and considering what happened last night we seriously need to talk.
  "Hey mate, can we talk?"
I ask him very hopeful and even though he seems to hesitate, he agrees. Since its Friday I ask him if he wants to go out to our spot for some pizza later so I can speak to him privately. Thankfully he agrees to that too.

Louis' POV:
    Oh my freakin' God! Okay, so he didn't say it was a date but he didn't mention that horrid sister of mine. I don't need to have long hair or a pair of boobs and a vagina for a cute boy to ask out on a proper date. I'm so tired of guys asking me out as a joke, I'm so tired of being treated as a toy. That's why I came here, to be  free from that and leaving my sister behind would have been a plus but my mum kept insisting on coming. She would say
   "It's going to be nice o have a fresh new start."
She would say it so happily but I always had something to reply.
"Yes mum it will be but it's supposed to be my Fresh new start."
I kept getting so frustrated when she brought it up, until that day she packed all her shit up.
  "I found a nice studio home for Lottie and me down in New York.  I know it's not much but I don't want you alone in a place they call "the big apple".
  That's the day I lost it, I moved in with my best friend Liam until it was time for me to fly out here. So now I have to deal with the boy of my dream liking my baby sister. The horror!
  I pick out some red skinny jeans with a black tee and Harry is getting dressed too, he picks out his usual very tight black skinny jeans with a white 5sos tee. And he looks amazing, once were ready we head to the pizzeria a couple blocks down.
  Once we're there we order a half cheese half pepperoni pizza and he starts talking.
  Harry: "about your sister, I'm sorry I asked for her number."
  Louis: "it's fine mate, don't worry about it. You were tired anyways and has no sense of what you were saying."
   Harry: "that's the thing, I knew exactly what I was saying and I would love to get to know her."
   Louis: "Harry, Charlotte is sixteen and still in high school."
   Harry: "wow. That's intense. But girls love older men." (He chuckles).
   Louis: "yeah mate but that's my baby sister."
Now I'm thinking he's some kind of sick bastard.

   Afterwards he goes home first and I decide I want to go for a walk. So I text my sister.

*louis + Lottie texting thread*

Louis: hey little sister
Lottie: hey big brother :)
Louis: I have to ask you something
Lottie: yes Lou? Ask away
Louis: what do you think of Harry?
Lottie: he's gorgeous, why?

*end of texting thread*

I leave it at that. What am I supposed to say?
"Oh hey Lottie. My disposer hot room mate who should also be my super hot boyfriend has declared the hots for you"
I won't allow it.

Harry's POV:
  This bed is so uncomfortable and the room feels so empty without Tommo here. There's this desk in between our beds and louis uses that one, mine is near the door.  Tonight he left his laptop open on top of it and it's also on, it starts flashing. I walk over to it and I see her. It's her, beautiful Lottie. She has beautiful long blonde hair and big green eyes. And surprisingly she doesn't look much like Louis. At the top of the picture is the name of what seems to be a high school and I know where it's located so I write the name down and go to bed.

Louis gets home about an hour later and he's piss drunk. I get up to ho and he kisses me then starts going off at me
  Louis: what the bloody hell! You know that I like you! It's so damn obvious, you're just so damn oblivious! How could you even think of my crazy sister in any way? Am I not enough for you? Would I not be enough for you?

He stops talking so I figure it's okay for me to say something.

  Harry: I'm sorry Lou. I'm really, really sorry. I like you, I do.

He stars crying.

  Louis: yeah Styles, but not like I like you. I'm not enough for you. You need a girl and I'm not a girl.

If only you knew how much I want you my little boo bear.

   Harry: let's get you to bed, we can talk about this tomorrow when we're in a good state of mind.
   Louis: I can't Harry!
   Harry: Lou, please don't be stubborn.
   Louis: fine Harry, but if we don't talk about it I'm going to kill you.
   Harry: I swear we can talk tomorrow. Right now let me help you to bed.
   Louis: only if you lay with me.
   Harry: I can't Lou.
   Louis: please Harry, I'll be good.
   Harry: fine, just this one time.

With that he laid his head on my shoulders, he smiled and went to sleep. He left me to my thoughts yet again. How do I tell this beautiful, tiny man that my parents would kill me me? I can't hide it from him. I think I love him. I look at him and whisper
  "I'm sorry Lou."
Then, as hard as it was, I fall asleep. With him in my arms.

A/N*** okay can I just say how extremely excited I Am! I love how the characters are turning out. I really hope you guys are liking it. I'm getting messages from you guys and I just hope you guys star it an share it. 💖 much love. xx