Chapter 2: Hello

Louis' POV:
Uni's here are much different from the ones in Doncaster. This place is incredibly big. Beautiful glass doors, and the windows are humongous. It was extremely expensive to come down here and I wouldn't change a thing, especially with the gorgeous room mate I have now.

So far Harry and I have gone to dinner twice at this really cool pizza place called Artichoke Basille's Pizza and I've found out a few things about him. For example, Harry loves bananas which explains why he has banana pajamas that I find extremely adorable. I found out that he was born on February first, only thirteen days from valentines. When he's mine it'll be the best days of his life.

Harry came here with his best friend Zayn Malik, who is also going to major in drama. Zayn is twenty two years old he met Harry when they were just little kids. Adorable!

Here's the thing, Harry is hiding something, something that can potentially ruin him with his family. Today we are going back to Basille's but this time Zayn is coming and I've invited a friend I've made. A dorky Irish boy named Niall who has the voice of an angel. Niall can be extremely shy and that's so adorable. Once were done eating I might just take him for a few drinks.

Harry's POV:
"Zayn, I love this restaurant." I'm so glad Zayn is coming with us, I really think I'm starting to like Louis, and it only makes it worse that I have to share a room with him. Don't get me wrong Louis is so sweet and kind but he seriously does have a drinking problem. We've been here for one week and two of those nights have been sleepless nights because I've had to deal with his barfing. Who knew that such a small body could contain so much liquor?

Zayn interrupts my thoughts and I can tell he's been studying me for the past two minutes when he says
"I hope you're not falling for him. You know how things went when people at home found out you went both ways. Love, that's why we moved here." That really gets to me, and I'm so glad to have him as my best friend. If I can't have Louis Tomlinson, Lottie is the closest to it.

I'm a complete flirt, I don't mean to be but I am, and I'm so good at it.

I tell Zayn we're going to be late if we don't hurry up and go. When we get there Louis is already at the booth with some blonde haired boy and they're laughing their asses off. That ticks me off but I let it slide and Zayn and I go join them. Louis smiles at me and says
"I hope you don't mind I invited Niall, he's new here from Ireland and doesn't really know anyone but me." That's when the weird guy who's named Niall looks at me and says
"Hello mate."
This is extremely funny so I sit down next to Louis in the booth and let Zayn sit next to the leprechaun. When our pizza comes Niall eats half of it by himself, boy does he have an appetite. As for Zayn he's really kicking it off with Louis and Niall, and I'm here thinking about how stunningly beautiful Louis is and how pathetic this git is.

I was so in my head that I didn't realize the boys were trying to get my attention, it was closing time, almost midnight and we had school tomorrow. Thank God Louis rooms with me and not that dude or else I would seriously hurt him.

We get home around 12:30 and Louis looks crazy tired so I help him get into bed. I lay him down on the twin sized bed and he looks into my eyes and smiles and for that one small second I swear he's going to kiss me. His red pillows look so inviting, his perfect lips alone look so inviting but I can't and that's when I ask him for Lottie's number.

Louis' POV:
Holy shit! He helped me get into bed, he laid me down for crying out loud and I thought he would kiss me. Maybe it's just my sleepy mind making things up, but I seriously wish he would have kissed me.

Then it happens, this gorgeous boy that's supposed to be mine; has asked me for my sisters number. She's a monster! Why can't he see that? She's evil and I will not allow her to take him
from me, so I laugh then turn the other way and pretend to be asleep. He walks away and I can hear him say
"Bloody hell."
He's frustrated, I can tell. But Lottie isn't taking this one from me, and on that note I fall asleep.

A/N***
I'm seriously so excited for this chapter. I put a lot of time into it and I love the story line. I'm not the best but I really hope you guys like it. So leave any comments, questions concerns or things you'd like to see played out. Also don't forget to star it and share it. xx