Chapter 6: Let Me Fix That

I sighed and turned up the radio to drown out Lilly's nagging. This just made her talk louder and I groaned and pressed the gas a little harder. This is going to be the most longest 20 minutes of my life.

******

When we finally got home I quickly unlocked the door and threw my stuff onto the couch. "Want me to make you some pancakes?" I asked Lilly, who had finally stopped nagging. "Yes, please, I'm starving!" she said and followed me into the kitchen.

I chuckled and got the ingredients while Lilly sat down at the island. I put it in a bowl and remembered something. "Hey, can you stir this? I need to get something from my room," I said handing the bowl over to her. "Yeah, sure," she said and started stirring.

I quickly run up stairs and get the Flamingo List.

When I get back downstairs, I take the bowl away and slam the list down in front of her. "How many of those things have you done?" I ask her as I pour the batter that the blueberries always, somehow, turned blue, into the pan and sprinkle a hand full of chocolate chips on it.

Lilly scans the list. "I have done about four of these things, and did you rip this out of a book?" she asks amused. "Never mind that," I say with a wave over my shoulder and flip the pancake, "which things have you done?" I ask. "Will I get in trouble if I tell you?" she asks. "No, I just want to know," I say.

I was actually really curious now.

"Well, I've had an awkward moment with my best friends boyfriend, um, I got 'fired' from Gladdie's last summer, I still stalk my crush every now and then, and....oh! And I've drank beer before."

"Whew, glad to know your not whore," I say as I pour more batter and repeat the process. "Shut up, and make my pancakes," she grumbles, but when I look over at her she has a little grin.

"So, do you want to do it?" I ask her as I place her plate that has two pancakes on it.

"Excuse me? Do what exactly?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow as she ate pancakes.

I just stared at her with a look that said 'I am so done with you' before I said anything else.

"Not that you dirty minded whore," I said with an eye roll.

"I think we just established that I'm not a whore," she said with her mouth full.

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Surprise, surprise.'

"I know right? I mean, look at me, I'm hot," she said right before she poured milk all over herself because she missed her mouth in general.

"Yeah, your just oozing sexiness," I said laughing, "now go take a shower and get ready to go out, we're getting you a new dress."

"What for?" she asked as she put her plate in the sink.

"We're going to go to P3 tonight and-"

Before I could finish, Lilly squealed and ran up the stairs, and a few seconds later I could here the shower running. I shook my head in amusement, and made myself some pancakes.

******************

I had taken a quick shower and threw on some clothes when I went to check on Lilly.

"Hey, you..." I trailed off when I saw her just sitting on her bed and staring at her brush that had a very large amount of hair stuck in it. I sighed as sat beside her and took the brush from her. I put a hand on her cheek and turned her head so she was forced to look at me. " Let me fix that," I said gently as I took the brush from her.

I made her turn around so I could work on her hair, and so she couldn't glance in the mirror. I gathered up most of her hair except for a little bit in the front so it was framing her face, and put it in a really loose bun. " I'll be right back," I told her, and went into my room to get one of my beanies.

I walked back to her room to see she was still in the same position. I started to put the beanie on from the bottom, so it gathered up all her hair and covered the top of her head.

"OK, take a look," I said.

When she saw she just stared at her reflection for couple of seconds, then she crushed me into a big hug. I instantly hugged her back, and we just stayed like that for a while before she finally pulled away.

She had a big smile on her face and said, "Come on, lets go find the most whoreish dress we can find," while wrapping her arm around mine. I laughed a little and started down the stairs with her following me down.

************************************************

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I feel pretty accomplished with this chapter and you should too because if anyone comments 'upload already!!!! D:' like, a day after I posted, I'm going to slap you ~_~

Anyway, stay sexy my awesome sauce readers!!

That kinda didn't make since... :3

The picture on the side is what Lilly's hair looks like.