The Party

*today is Ashtons party hes invited all of the gang to the party he said its going to be alive with so much fun. ok.. i believe that. but maybe its not gonna end so well . this chapter might be long because i have a lot to get through and i want it in one chapter *

violet; Ashton please dont get your self in trouble

Ashton;i won- ill try

*violet sighs *

After school they all met at his party it was great and they was so much alchol involved so so many people were drunk. until the police came.]

everyone panicked and hid apart from Ashton the stupid.

Ashton; HEEEEYYYYY YOU COMING TO JOIN MY PARYYY ?!?

police; no. your under age and your drunk. and your throwing a party that contains things a 18 year old boys party shouldnt contain. im sorry but who is the owner of this party ?

Ashton; MEEEE DUHHHH. STUPID

police; ok well can you please shut it down ?

Ashton; NO. MY RAVE IS AMAZING SOOO ERM NAAA

police; now please

*Ashton slaps the police officer *

Ashton; I SAID NO !!! NOW LEAVE.

police; your under arrest for slapping a police officer. Any thing you do or say may be used against you.

* when the police officer leaves with Ashton everyone jumps up from their hiding position*

Violet; how could Ashton do that ? Hes so stupidhe shouldnt have drunk that much

chanel; wait. u think he was drunk ? i thought he was being the Normal Ashton he was.

Hazel; we need to tell the head teacher

violet; we cant beacause then she will know where out of our dorm when the lights are out.

Michael; then lets just turn the lights on ;)

violet; How are you this stupid ?

luke; ok maybe if we sleep the next day hell be back and if hes not then we just have to risk getting in trouble .

everyone; good idea !!!

*they all go back to their dorms

and sleep hoping that tomorrow God will bless them with the blessing of Ashton*