Chapter one Hanging out

Fiona's POV
I walked out the candy kingdom as cake talked to prince gumball. Today was sooo slow. There was no crime for me to stop. As I walked down the candy street I saw Marshall Lee about to walk into the guitar store.
"Hey Marshall!!!" I screamed as he stopped and turned around. Marshall and I were great friends.
"Sup fi, what's up?" He asked as we walked into the store.
"Not much just waiting for some crime to come." I said with a bored sigh.
"Wanna hang out today? I mean since you're bored." He looked at me as I blushed.
"Sure why not." I smiled as he picked up a new guitar that was all black with a red trim.
"Why do you need a new guitar dude."
"Cause I heard it plays some sick beats."
"That'll be 300 dollars."
"W-what but I only have 100 dollars?" He said storming out the store.
"I'll take it with a awesome guitar pic."
"That'll be 500 dollars." Said the candy man.
I paid the man as I ran out the store towards Marshall who was sitting on a bench sighing.
"Here Marshall." I said giving him the guitar. He looked at me and smiled.
"W-wow thanks fi." He said blushing.
He hugged me smiling.
"Wanna come over?" He asked friendly.
"Sure but I have to be home by 7:00 pm or Finn will kill me."
"Oh your brother who can't keep a girl."
"You sister isn't any better she is so creepy."
We both snickered and laughed. We walked to his house laughing and playing.
Marshall Lee POV
We made it to my house to see my mom kissing my dad and my older sister Marceline kissing princess bubblegum. Fiona and I snuck up to my room where I kept my stuff. It was 5:30 giving fiona and I one hour and thirty minutes to hang out. I strummed the string to my new guitar my best friend bought me. She was cute and I kinda liked liked her. I know she's head over hills for flame prince. I sighed as fiona kissed my cheek. Wait she kissed my cheek. Play it cool Marshall.
"Hey fi don't do that. Your gonna make this weird!" I laughed. Wtf Marshall why didn't you kiss her dumb nut.
Surprisingly she laughed back. I walked fiona to her house where her brother Finn was waiting for her.
"Hey fiona tomorrow I was wondering if you would like to join my band... I wanted you to be the singer ." I asked blushing.
"Sure also I have a song to sing it's called Everybody Talks. ( I do not own the song it was by Neon Trees)
Next day
Fiona's POV
I woke up late I had to hurry up and get to the Candy concernt. I told Marshall I would meet him there with Finn. I took a quick shower and had put blue skinny jeans with a light blue tank top with light blue converses. I brushed my long hair into a pony tail with a blue bow.
"Finn come on."
Finn came out coughing. He didn't look good.
"Uh you go on without me." He coughed.
"Ok." I hugged him and ran to the candy center.
10 minutes later.
I finally made it and saw Marshall and Marceline holding guitars while princess bubblegum had drums. I jumped on stage and told them the routine.
♥ ♥ ♥
Verse one
Hey baby won't you look my way, I can be your addiction. Hey baby won't you look my way all you all you giving me is fiction. I'm a sorry sucker and it happens all the time , and I found out that everybody talks everybody talks everybody talks.