Chapter Four Camping

Marshall POV

I sat in my bed cuddling my girlfriend Fiona. She looked so beautiful. Oh yeah um remember I bit her readers well she didn't change which is awesome. Today Fi and I were going camping with Finn, Jake, Cake, Prince Gumball, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess, and Flame Prince. Yeah all us teens were going camping for the week. We rented a Cabin where every two people had to share a room. Its Flame Princess and Finn, Marceline and Princess Bubblegum, Jake and Cake, Flame Prince and Prince Gumball were sharing rooms. I had my Fi.

Time skip

I was kissing Fiona on the soft bed as she moaned in my mouth. I was about to take her shirt off when someone opened the door. I stopped kissing her and looked up to see Flame Prince. What the hell? I sat up as Fiona fixed her shirt.

"Marshall all the guys are going to you know as the girls start the fire and bring the food out." I saw him pull out some candy weed. Hell yeah! I stood up and kissed Fiona before following FP.

Fiona's POV

I pulled out the hot dogs and hamburgers as Princess Bubblegum grabbed the marshmallows chocolate and gram crackers. Flame Princess lit the fire as Marceline put on music from the radio. The station was 106.1, I think. I'm pissed off that Marshall and the guys went to smoke weed. When I spotted Marshall I quickly pulled him to the side of the house.

"Really Marshall?" I said in an angry tone.

"What?" He asked.

"Forget it leave me alone." I said pushing past him and walked to our room. I sat on the bed grabbing my phone. I had some messages from Flame bo.

Fi: what's up flame bo.

Flame bo: nothing just chilling right here. Hbu

Fi: I'm pissed off at Marshall for smoking weed while me and the girls had to do the work.

Flame bo: lol anyway I got to go bemo and I have a date (*^▽^*)

Fi: kk