chapter three lemon

Marshall's POV ♚
Its been three days since she was in a coma. I never left Fiona's side except when I needed to eat. I looked at her sleeping she was beautiful. I could wake her up if I bit her but I don't want to change her. My eyes watered as I saw Fiona. I want Fiona back. I cried as I looked down.
I then heard the bed shuffle. I looked up to see fiona open her eyes.
"M-marshall why are you crying." She laughed looking at me.
"Fi are you really up."
"what are you talking about silly?"
The doctor walked in with Finn and Marceline.
"Fiona should be waking up from her coma about now." He said looking at Fiona.
"Wait I was in a coma!" She yelled. Finn Marceline and I hugged her.
Fiona POV ♛
I looked at Marshall who stayed in my room as Finn and Marceline left the room to get some snacks. I smiled as I saw him hug me.
"Fiona look I-I-I love you. When you were in your coma I didn't do anything but cry. Fiona I can't live without you."
I pulled Marshall by his red plaid shirt and passionately kissed him. He deepened the kiss while I opened my mouth inviting him inside to explore my mouth. I finally pushed him back panting for air.
"Marshall...I love...you...to!" I shouted making him attack my neck with kisses. I knew he wanted to taste my blood.
"Marshall bite me and take some of my blood."
He looked at me and pushed his sharp fangs into my neck making me moan.
Marshall Lee
Her blood was do sweet. I couldn't stop sucking her blood till she pushed me back.
"Marshall that hurt." I kissed her smiling. I felt myself getting harder as I felt on her body through the hospital gown. Her breast was bigger. I slowly and teasingly removed her gown as she moaned. Her moans were teasing and cute. I made my long tounge lick and suck on her right breast as I massaged her left.
"M-mashall...a-ahh." She moaned. I can't take it no more I need her. I removed her wet panties as I removed my boxers. I entered her tight wet pussy and fucked the living hell out of her. She was so warm.
"Mar-shall ahh I'm coming."
"You're coming already fi."
I hissed in her ear. I then felt her tightened around me. I thrust harder in her.
60 minutes later
After 1 hour of moaning and fuckin I finally came on her stomach. That was some awesome sex.