Marionette

Pumkin: Theory time! *puts on random glasses*
Well, as a matter of fact...
Marionette from Five Nights at Freddy's two has appeared in all of games except for the first one. BOAT, we just happen to know who he/she is! Don't know?
Look in FNAF 4. The crying child you play as for eight nights. You hate Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. You cry all the time. Now, relate to the second game, where the purple guy drives past a crying child in a minigame. It starts to cry, it's tears expanding every time. Then, it becomes a dead child.

Not only do we see this child in a different game, but this child.. After this poor child was bitten in the head by four people dressed as the old animatronics we know...
The Golden Freddy that followed you around apologizes for what he had done. He promises the crying child that he would fix him/her so they wouldn't have to be so sad. While he says this, all the animatronic suits disappear. After he completes his talk, he disappears. The child disappears right after.

Now, stay there! Right there! Wait.. FNAF 4.. This child was bitten by Golden Freddy. This means the Marionette... Is he victim of the Bite of 87!! This child was the Marionette! The hero who saved the souls of the five children... The protagonist!

Well, I hoped you enjoyed! Btw, the credits that I searched for was on YouTube. There were many many videos I watched to study this, so all those theorists on YouTube, you're awesome! Keep up the good work! I'll see you in the next chapter thing? Bye!