Chapter 31 - Part 1

Chapter 31

" No Kaytha, that's final! You're not going! " Stefan had his arm gripped onto my upper arm trying to pull me back.

More and more pack members were running around trying to get everything together as fast as possible.

I looked at him and my eyebrows furrowed together " Let me go! This is my opportunity and I'm not letting it slip away. Either let me go or I'll make you. " my wolf growled at me for speaking to our mate that way.

Stefan's eyes turned from frustration to anger in seconds " Kaytha I swear to god right now is not the time! I'm not letting you go. It's too risky! "

I could now see Alpha Alexander making orders and the pack members start to take off into the woods. My heart rate speeding up my wolf wanting to go with them making her go into a frenzy inside of me.

Stefan couldn't hold onto me as my wolf began to take over me and shift. He stepped back a few feet astonished I was not obeying him.

" Kaytha don-" I didn't even let him finish his sentence as I took off. My wolf being zeroed in on seeking blood.

Three days before

" Which warriors in particular alpha?" Beta Fletcher asked as he saw his Alpha get up and move out of the room.

Alpha Alexander then turned around and glared at his beta and soon Fletcher was out the door.

The rest of the pack members in the room seemed out of place not knowing what to do. So they stood there with their folders in hand.

I turned to Gret and sighed " You all are dismissed if you all have any questions as of now let me know. If not head back to your duties. "

As soon as I finished they all rushed out of the room. I'm sure to get out of the uncomfortable atmosphere.

" What do we do now? " Gret and I began to get all my belongings packed as in my laptop, files, and other things that were left behind.

My bottom lip seemed to pucker out as I began to think. I honestly didn't know how we were going to go from here.

" We can take these back to my room and back in its rightful place. " Gret then nodded and sighed which I'm sure was due to the fact that he was exhausted.

After cleaning everything up and putting it back in my room Gret was too tired to even make it back to his room so he just plopped onto my bed.

It always seems as when I'm the most tired I am the most needed cause as soon as I laid next to Gret someone came and knocked on my door.

A frustrated sigh left my lips and I stood up to get the door. Opening the door Sam stood outside.

" Kaytha we need you out-" a loud crash came from outside and I looked out my door to see pack members running up the stairs with panic written all over their face.

Seeing this made my wolf perk up at the situation and she and I wanted to know exactly what was going on.

" What's going on? " he didn't even answer my questions he just began to drag me out the door and up the stairs.

I was going to repeat my question more clearly but he has me a look out of the corner of his eye, still dragging me if I might add.

"Alpha's found the one who betrayed him. " that's all he said as we stepped out to the front of the yard.

Pack members were running towards the woods and Sam began to run right behind them making me almost fall seeing as he still had a grip on me.

As we began to run following to pack members Sam let go of me. Just as my wolf began to sulk back down, another crash was heard. My pulse was going sky high wondering what Alpha Alexander was doing and why no one has tried to stop him yet.