Chapter 20

Stefan's POV

" Thanks, " I smiled politely to the nurse who came in and took my blood pressure and checked to see if I was okay to go back to my pack.

She nodded her head at me " Everything seems fine, you are okay to go home. But I suggest no pack training for your first day back. Wait till about Friday. So that should give you a day to rest, and adjust to you finally being home. " after she told me what I needed to know she took out the needles in my arm and threw them in the trash.

" Again thank you. " I put the band aid on my arm where the needle once was and stood up from the hospital bed.

Just as I was changing from my gown to my boxers the door opened and Seth walked in.

" God man give me a heads up next time. Let Hunter walk in and he'll get the wrong idea. " he covered his eyes which made me chuckle and I jumped into my faded jeans.

Placing my belt through the hoops of my pants Seth removed his hands and sighed " Everything with the pack okay? "

He nodded at me " Yeah, Trey's been taking care of things smoothly. I just came back from checking on the pack "

I turned to him and raised an eyebrow as I pulled my blue v-neck shirt on " You just came back from checking on the pack or you checked on the pack, came back, saw your mate, then came here? "

He rubbed his neck and a blush crept on his neck as his eyebrows scowled " It was his fault, he told me he was naked- "

I put my hands up and waved them to tell him to stop " I uh. I don't want to know, I was just busting your balls man. "

A grin plastered on his face as I started lacing up my White Jordan's  " So, you stopped by to see her. "

My head snapped up to his as the words left his lips " Yeah, yesterday. " a scowl managed to form on my face as I remember yesterday's events.

" How'd it go? " he opened the door as he saw I was finished and I carried my Polo duffle bag in my hand.

" I'd rather not talk about it. " I said letting out a annoyed growl.

A laugh rumbled from his chest and I stared at him " You got yourself a keeper man. If you didn't end up with a busted lip than you man, you're lucky. "

Walking towards the lady at the reception desk I smiled lightly as I filled out my release form papers. It took a while, but when I finished I was relieved. I hated hospitals.

" I just want to go home and sleep man. " as we walked out the pack hospital I looked around and saw the pack house come into view a couple feet away and saw her beta outside.

Seth walked over to his Mustang and opened the door and leaned over the top of the car and stared at me " You ready to go? "

I opened the passenger side door and threw my duffle bag in the back " Yeah hold on. "

As I walked over to the pack house I saw Tyler's back stiffen up and he turned towards me with a girl I hardly recognized in his arms.

" Alpha, " he said looking at me from head to toe with a look of disapproval on his face.

Looking at the girl in his arms I could smell she was from my pack, but I had never seen her before " Tyler, and who might this be? "

The girl seemed to stiffen in his arms and he pulled her into his side and scoffed at me " You don't recognize a pack member of yours? Oh right I'm sorry, it's because you don't allow her to go to pack Trainings, you just let your pack members harass her. Especially that poor excuse of a mate you have. "