Chapter one

Today is moving in day I'm so fucking happy I get to leave boring ass Ohio. But let me introduce myself sorry for being rude my name is Tyra Jordan and I'm a Freshman at my dream school LAAPA (The Los Angeles academy of performing arts) Im so complete I hope I have a great time here. But its really hot I don't know if I will survive here. I met my roommate and stuff she seems cool in three hours I was done moving in. I have a lot of stuff since I'm so far from home.
Just as I was about to lay down my roommate remind me there is a mandatory meeting we have to go to I got up and and put my shoes on. Me and her walk to the meeting together but we didn't sit together because she met up with some of her friends I couldn't care last. I was on the bench and someone walked pasted me they look mad familiar damn who is that. I was really staring at the person but I kept looking never mind false alarm I don't know them, But someone started to come towards me. He stop infront of me. H-hey umm do you mind if I s-sit here? Yeah you can I smiled at him and slide down the bench to give him a little room. I looked his direction and seen what he had on He wore a black adventure time shirt with a black and white flannel around his waist, some tan pants, and some sk8 hi vans. I also notice he has glasses. Thanks no one else would let me sit with them. Well they're assholes. He smiled slightly , my name is Tyra what's yours. M-my name is Kalin. So Kalin what is you major. Ummm Vocal music. You can sing boy I want to hear you one day he smiled a little. W-what is your m-major ? I'm a dance Major cause dance is life. So kalin where are you from? Ummm I'm basically from the bay area. I'm from Ohio it is never this hot there I have to get in the hang of this. He laughed. I forgot to tell I really like your shirt I would steal it but I'm not a theif. He laughed again. Do you like adventure time? Do I like adventure time I love it we have to have a marathon. He laughed again.

we kept talking until we heard Everyone please be quiet we are starting the meeting now here we go. This meeting is boring asf me and kalin talked through it. I can tell A) he is nervous around me. Or B) he is just a naturally nervous person. I don't know but he seems cool I might have to break his shell. The meeting is over thank God. We were all walking out Kalin what are you doing today? Umm nothing why? Let's hang you are cool. Umm I-I guess we could.