chapter 23( part two)

After I got my shower and got dressed. August and I went to the mall. We are now heading into footlocker.
" Welcome to Footlocker, do you need any help?" The sale clerk said.
" No thanks." Me and August both said.
"Ok tell me when you need anything."
We both nodded our head. I went to the kids section and start looking. I didn't really see much though.
" you got some little ass feet Ty."
"I'm a little person, what do you expected?" I giggled.
"What size do you even wear?"
" a size 5 or size 6 it depends."
"Damn ty." August laughed.
"At least I get my shoes cheap, unlike yo big feet."
"My feet ain't that big"
"Keep sinning if you want too August"
"Whatever a least I have a big di..." I had to cut him off immediately.
"Ewww August!"
" what its the truth."
Then I seen two people I don't want in my presences. Kalin and fucking Caitlin. They come over towards the kids section. I continue to look for shoes. I seen the 72-10 Jordan 11's. They are $120 in my size and that's with tax.
"August can you ask for a size 6 for me?"
"Yea I'll be right back."
"Thanks."
I sat down on the little bench and start looking around. From the corner of my eye I seen Kalin staring at me. He looked depressed and stuff. I looked at Caitlin and she has his hand in hers really tight. I look away then I hear footstep come my way.  Then I heard an annoying ass voice.

"Hey Tyra."
"Hi Caitlin."
"What you doing here."
"I'm getting new shoes."
"I didn't notice your feet were so small, but me and Kalin are looking at baby stuff."
"What do you mean?"
"Kalin and I are having a baby; I'm about 3 weeks now."
"Oh ok"
"Yea I just wanted him to get back at you,but I started to fall for him. She looked at Kalin and he put on a fake ass smile.
"I wish you two the best."
"Thanks."
August came back and tapped me.
" Here is yo size."
"Thanks."
He looked at Kalin and Caitlin.
"Hello"
"Hey August"
"Tyra are y'all together now?"
"Nope just friends." We both answered.
"Oh ok well I think we should leave bye."
"Bye" both me and August said.
August just looked at me and I looked back.
"Everything will be fine."
"August they are having a baby together."
"Damn for real"
"For real."
"I got you Tyra alright; that nigga fucked up big time,but now I'm here."
"Thanks Aug."
  He grabbed me and hugged me for awhile. I'm really heartbroken.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We get back to his house and I go up stairs and put my shoes in the room August gave me. I put the shoes by my stuff and flopped on the the bed. I really just need time to think. I still love Kalin but he has moved on. For crying out loud he is having a baby with Caitlin. My head I'd just all fucked up right now. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I sighed
August opened the door, "hey baby girl."
"Hey August."
"What you doing?"
"Thinking, that's all"
"You always thinking." He sits next to me.
" I know, I know."
"Don't worry Ty."
"How do you know I'm worrying." I sat up and faces August.
"Cause I know you Ty."
"I'm just really sad that Kalin is having a baby."
"Shit happens Tyra. Don't let his fuck ups determine your future happiness."
"I know August,but I thought we would become a couple and stuff. I just really wanted us to work."

August scooted close to me and touched my chin. He looked into my eyes. Then out of no where he kissed me. The kiss was so innocent but sexy. His lips were taking over my baby lips. He then grabbed my waist to deepen it,but I pulled back.

"Woah", I said
August chuckled, "that was nice."
"Umm yea it was."
"Tyra stop being awkward ."
"I'll try."
"But do you feel better?" August asked.
"Yea a little."
"Well I can fix that." He grinned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey babes thanks for reading. Sorry I haven't been updating but I'm back for right now since I'm on break but I hope you enjoyed