chapter 28

"What's your idea Aug?" I asked.
"So you know Valentine's day is like in two days right?" He turned and looked at me.
"Yea, what are you trying to get at?"
"We can go on an date to a nice ass place and really get to chill with out the drama."
I liked this idea, for once me and August can really sit down like adults and have a great time.
" What you say Tyra?"
"Yes I would love too August."
"Alright its a date." He smiled really big.
I could help to to blush at him. He is so adorable. I really think i like him. Maybe he is the one.

"Also Tyra i want to take you shopping for our date." He smiled.
"Oh you don't have too , I can find something-"
"Nah its my treat baby girl." He looked at me and licked his bottom lip.
"Alright t-then lets go." I nervously laughed.
He laughed and turned the corner.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So we pull up to the mall. I still cant believe that August is paying for an outfit for me. This is crazy. I love it though. We both get out of the car and when August got around the car he grabbed my hand. I felt myself blush. He looked down at me and smiled. We start walking to the mall and then we stopped.
"I know this dress store in here that's has really pretty dresses,you want to go there first?" August asked.
"Yea sure"
"Alright lets go then." He sarcastically says.
He grabs my hand again and I just start to blush all over again. We start walking and our hands are sweaty now, but I kinda of don't care. I looked around the mall and seen lots of Valentine's day stuff. To be completely honest I have only had one valentine. The dude was my dad. So I'm really excited for Valentines day, it will be August and I all to ourselves. Getting more close is what I really want. This is the second time I have been in "love" I guess, but I like this more. Im not getting fucking played like I have in my past,but very few relationships. I always get heart broken,cheated on, or just plainly taken advantage of. I dont feel none of those feelings when I'm with August. I feel safe, I feel like our relationship is like a breath of fresh air. Even though we aren't together yet, I feel like we are.

"Tyra. Hello? Tyra!" August was snapping in my face.
Shit, I zoned completely out. "Huh?"
"We are here." He laughed.
"It's not funny." I whined and hit him in his arm.
He just laughed and me and pulled me into the store. I seen a couple dresses as soon as we walked in. It was a red dress it was pretty,but then I thought about it. I always wear fucking red.
"You see anything you want?" August asked.
"Nope not yet."
He shook his head and then went to sit down by the dressing rooms. I kept looking and im not really finding any thing. Then I found the beautiful black dress that was embellished gold and sliver studs with diamonds. I put it against my body and I completely fell in love. Then I seen it had a slit on the side. Then I fell even more in love with it. I ran to August.
"This is it Aug." Im so happy right now.
"Ok whats the price?" He laughed.
I picked up the tag and my heart dropped. Its three hundred dollars.
"Its too much Aug, I can find another one."
"How much is it baby girl?"
"Three hundred." I hesitated to say. " I can find anoth-"
"Nah you good." He smiled.
"Your kidding me right?"
"No, you can really get it."
"August that's too much money."
"You're getting the dress Tyra, ok?" He grabs my face and brings his lips close to mine.
"Ok." I said nervously.
August just smiled then he went to this shoe section they had. He reached up and grabbed these stiletto heels. They were black and looked velvet in a way.
"Can you rock this?" He asked.
"Yea I can wear them"
"Ok lets go to the front then." August smiled.
We go up front and the lady smiles.
"Hey August, how are you?'
"Good, how bout you?"
"Same,but last time I saw you was last year. You were buying something for your Aunt."
"Yes ma'am." He put the stuff on the the counter and smiled.
"Is this it?"
"Yes ma'am"
"The total is seven hundred and fifty-seven dollars."
My eye got so big when she said the total. I have never bought things that were so expensive. August just pulled out his card and and swiped and put in a code and was done.
"Hope to see you again August." The lady said.
"Same to you Mrs. Mary."
He grabbed the bag and my hand and we left the store.
"August I cant believe you bought that for me."
"Well believe it, I have never spend that much on a girl ever. You're special Tyra. " That made me feel super good I held his hand tighter and put my head on his arm. He is the one I can feel it.
I then felt my phone vibrate. I have a text.

Caitlin: Tyra can you please come back to the dorm?
Tyra: What for 😐😑
Caitlin: We need to talk. Please?😥
Tyra: Alright I'll be there.😒

What the fuck she want now?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey baes thanks for reading. I love yall so much. I will be starting to come back more frequently so yea. Love yall 😍